★24★

★I DON'T HATE YOU

I DON'T HATE YOU. I CAN'T. YOU KNOW WHY. SO PLEASE, JUST SHUT UP AND KISS ME BACK. MAKE LOVE TO ME, ALPHA. I NEED YOU࿐ྂ

The early morning light streamed through the windows of the small cabin, painting everything in a warm golden hue. The crackling of the fire in the fireplace could be heard, adding to the cozy atmosphere of the place. The air was filled with the mouth-watering aroma of something delicious being cooked in the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen, Demon king, was standing shirtless as he busied himself with cooking breakfast. His muscular frame glistened with sweat as he deftly flipped pancakes on the hot griddle. He was only wearing a cloth around his waist, his chiseled abs on full display. It was a sight that would make anyone's heart skip a beat.

Despite his intimidating appearance, Demon was surprisingly skilled in the kitchen. Growing up in a small village with his elderly parents, he had learned how to cook from his mother. It was a skill that had stayed with him throughout the years, even as he gained a fearsome reputation as the demon king.

As Demon focused on perfecting the breakfast for his omega, Jimin, who was currently bathing in the nearby lake, he was suddenly brought out of his thoughts by the sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen. Looking up, he saw Jimin standing at the entrance, his eyes wide with surprise.

Jimin was wearing an anklet that jingled softly with each step he took. What caught Demon off guard, however, was the fact that Jimin was wearing his shirt that hung loosely on his frame, barely covering his lower body. It was a sight that made Demon's heart race and his cheeks flush with warmth.

"Are you stupid? What if someone saw you like this?" Demon scolded, his voice tinged with concern as he quickly moved to pull down the shirt to cover Jimin's exposed skin.

Jimin simply giggled, his eyes sparkling mischievously as he looked up at Demon. "Relax, no one's here but us. And besides, I like wearing your shirt. It smells like you"Demon couldn't help but chuckle at Jimin's boldness.Jimin let out a soft giggle as he placed his hand on Alpha's shoulder, feeling the strong muscles beneath his touch. His other hand trailed down Alpha's abdomen, feeling the firm abs . He looked up at Alpha with seductive eyes, a playful smile tugging at his lips.

"So my Alpha knows how to cook, hmm?" Jimin teased, his voice laced with admiration. The use of the term "Alpha" made demon's heart swell with happiness, but he kept a straight face, trying to mask his emotions.

"Yeah, now sit on the bed," he replied, his voice gruff but gentle. But instead of following his Alpha's instructions, Jimin perched himself on the kitchen counter, watching his Alpha cook with rapt attention. However, it was not the food that held his gaze, but rather, the enticing display of his Alpha's body.

As the aroma of the food filled the air, Jimin couldn't contain his excitement. "Yum, feed me," he pleaded, his eyes shining with hunger. Demon warned him that the food was still hot, but Jimin paid no heed and took a bite, scorching his tongue in the process.