★13★

★OMEGA IS CURSING HIMSELF FOR LETTING ALPHA ENTER HIS LIFE

OMEGA IS CURSING HIMSELF FOR LETTING ALPHA ENTER HIS LIFE .HE HATE THE ALPHA

The sky was eerily dark, devoid of stars or clouds, with only the faint light of the moon casting a ghostly glow over the castle grounds. Prince Taehyung hurried down the grand staircase, his royal robes billowing behind him in the chilly night air. The royal members gathered outside, their breath misting in the cold as they gazed up at the ominous, still sky.

As Prince Taehyung approached his father, King jeon his heart clenched in fear. The once peaceful night had turned menacing, with dark clouds gathering overhead as if ready to unleash a storm of fire upon them. The prince's pulse quickened as he stared at the gruesome scene before him, his heart pounding with a mix of fear and anger. The bodies of Jeon's guards lay motionless on the bloody ground, their limbs torn apart as if by a savage beast.

"Who did this, father?" Taehyung asked, his voice trembling with unease.

King Jeon's gaze remained fixed on the ground, his expression dark and troubled. He knew all too well who was behind this brutal massacre.

"Go back to your room, queen," King Jeon ordered his omega, who had witnessed the carnage with cold detachment. The queen obeyed without a word, her eyes betraying no hint of remorse or pity.

Taehyung clenched his fists, his mind racing with thoughts of vengeance. He knew that only demons could commit such heinous acts.

King Jeon stood there, holding his son Taehyung in his arms, trying to calm him down. It had been years since the incident with the Demon King, but the fear still lingered in Taehyung's eyes.

"Why now, Appa? He can't…" Taehyung whispered, his voice trembling with fear.

King Jeon shook his head, understanding his son's anxiety. He held Taehyung's locket tightly, a symbol of their family's protection against the dark forces that threatened them.

King Jeon than drag his son to his room and as he and his son Taehyung stood facing each other in the dimly lit room, tension thick in the air. Taehyung clutched his locket tightly, fear evident in his eyes as he shook his head in disbelief.

"He can't hurt us, son," King Jeon reassured, his voice firm but filled with compassion. "We have the power of these lockets to protect us. He is nothing compared to our strength."

Taehyung's breathing quickened as memories of the terrifying encounter with the demon king flooded his mind. He felt like a scared puppy, vulnerable and helpless in the face of his past trauma.

"Taehyung i said calm DOWN"pushing him inside the room .King Jeon held taehyung's shoulder's .It's true ,he was angry on his son for behaving like this .But, seeing him shaking in fear .He felt bad and immediately engulfed his son tightly in his strong arms"He can't do anything, tae tae , my son .We have these locket's .So ,his powers are nothing infront of us.He can't do anything"he kissed his forehead as taehyung pull back, his eyes are glossy.