★17★

★ONLY I CAN MATE YOU;DEMON KING ★

The dark clouds seemed to linger over Jimin's life, casting a shadow of uncertainty and fear. It had been hours since he had fallen unconscious, the omega's condition worrying Yoongi to no end. As he stood vigil by Jimin's bedside, the weight of the situation heavy on his shoulders, Yoongi knew that he had to protect his brother at any cost from demon king.

The events of the last night had shaken them all to the core. The attack on the dream weaver kingdom had left them vulnerable and exposed, with the king and queen forced to flee back to their kingdom to save the innocent people from the demon's king wrath. Jimin's family was in danger, and Yoongi could feel the tension in the air, a sense of impending doom looming over them.

Yoongi sat in jimin's room, the faint light of dawn seeping through the curtains. He watched as Jimin's chest rose and fell steadily, his breathing slowly returning to normal after the last spell Yoongi had cast on him. It was a risky move, using his magic on his brother, but Yoongi would do anything to protect him."I am sorry jiminah, but i have to do this for your safety"

As he muttered another incantation under his breath, Jimin's body jerked back with a surprising force. Yoongi could feel the magic taking effect, a warm heat spreading through Jimin's body like a protective shield. The moon locket around Jimin's neck glowed brightly, casting a soft light in the dim room. Yoongi couldn't help but smile at the sight, relieved that his brother was safe, at least for now.

But deep down, Yoongi knew that he couldn't keep his magic a secret forever.One day, everyone would know the truth about him, about what he was capable of and what truth he was hiding.But until then, Yoongi vowed to do whatever it took to keep Jimin safe.

As the sky outside began to lighten, the first rays of sunlight creeping in through the window, Yoongi felt a sense of peace wash over him. The world was still asleep, wrapped in slumber and unaware of the magic that lay hidden within their midst. Yoongi turned to look at Jimin, his brother's face relaxed in sleep, a faint smile playing on his lips.

As Yoongi began to slowly get up from bed, the sound of a knock on the door echoed through the room, breaking the peaceful silence. The door swung open to reveal Taehyung, his expression filled with worry and concern as he rushed towards Jimin, immediately enveloping him in a tight hug. Jimin looked equally shaken and scared, his eyes wide and filled with fear, who just woke up .

Yoongi watched the scene unfolding before him with a sense of unease. There had always been something off about Taehyung and his father, King Jeon, in his eyes. They looked greedy in Yoongi's eyes . Despite their royal status, he could never bring himself to fully trust them.

"I need some alone time with my omega," Taehyung declared, his voice laced with urgency as he gently pushed Yoongi out of the room. Yoongi hesitated, casting a worried glance back at Jimin before reluctantly leaving them alone.