★9★

★OMEGA IS ONLY ONE WHO CAN HEAL HIS MATES PAIN★

OMEGA IS ONLY ONE WHO CAN HEAL HIS MATES PAIN

The atmosphere was tense as the farmers gathered at their usual meeting place, this time protesting against the royals. However, there was someone missing. Suzi, the strong and bold omega who always led them in their fight, was nowhere to be found.

As they waited for her, two farmers came rushing in with horrified expressions on their faces. "Jeon guards, they found dead near the forest," they said, causing shock and confusion to spread among the gathered farmers.

Just then, Prince Taehyung arrived, his prince aura radiating power and authority. He looked angry and dangerous, his eyes dark and dominating. The royal advisor stepped forward, ordering the farmers to leave and stop the protest immediately.

Prince Taehyung's voice cut through the tension, "And about the tax, you still have to pay. If not, be prepared to lose your homes and lands." The farmers cowered in fear, knowing the consequences of defying the king's orders.

Without Suzi there to negotiate, they felt hopeless against the king's wrath.

"MOUNT DESIRE"

Suzi had always heard the dark tales surrounding Mount Desire - the place where demons and evil creatures were said to roam freely. People whispered of its lack of greenery, of its desolate landscape devoid of life. But when she arrived at the foot of the mountain, Suzi was surprised to find a scene far different from the one painted by rumors.

The sun shone brightly over lush green valleys, vibrant flowers blooming in every shade imaginable. Clear lakes sparkled in the distance, and beautifully decorated houses dotted the landscape. It was a sight more stunning than even the fabled kingdom of Persia.

As Suzi wandered deeper into Mount Desire, she encountered a community of people who had left the oppressive rule of King Jeon in Persia. They spoke of the demon king who had granted them refuge in this hidden paradise, away from the tyranny of their former ruler. And as she got to know them, Suzi realized that they were kind, honest people who had simply sought freedom and peace.

But the truth about the demon king was far more complex than the stories told by outsiders. While he was not the malevolent being people made him out to be, it was true that he possessed a dark side. He had a hunger for human flesh, a cruel alpha who took pleasure in the suffering of others but it looks like there are something more to read about demon king.

Right now, Suzi was busy helping the maid in making breakfast when Hobi entered the kitchen. "Miss suzi, Mejasty wanted to talk to you," he informed her as she quickly wiped her hands with a cloth and followed Hobi to the room where the Demon King was already waiting for her.

As Suzi entered the room, her eyes widened in awe at the beautiful black and golden decor. The room resembled a luxurious office, with a big leather couch near a large window, a sleek office table with neatly arranged papers, a beautiful golden lamp, a golden pen, and a half-empty wine glass. Suzi couldn't believe that the Demon King also worked like any other Alpha king's.