★4★

★ DESTINY IS PLAYING THEIR ROLES NOW NO ONE COULD STOP THEM TO BECOME ONE THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER★

DESTINY IS PLAYING THEIR ROLES NOW NO ONE COULD STOP THEM TO BECOME ONE
THEY ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER

"PERSIA KINGDOM"

Prince Jimin and Prince Taehyung both stood at the main entrance of the castle, behind them Jeon army .

When taehyung looked around and hold jimin's hands,proudly displaying his soon-to-be mate for all to see.

He could see jealous glares from the other members of the army only fueled Taehyung's smirk as he pulled his omega closer to him, asserting his dominance.

The atmosphere in the castle was tense, and yoongi stood behind them couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, uneasy feeling .

As Queen jeon stepped down the stairs with her omega servants to welcome her son and son in law .Her aura was calm and dominating but sweetness showing on her cheeks .She really exuded power and grace, her eyes holding a wisdom that belied her age. Her bunny smile only added to her allure, making her seem like a goddess among mortals.

Jimin couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty.

But his all attention were on her smile .Her bunny smile really looked cute on her face and now omega wished to have his pups in future with same smile like hers but taehyung don't looked like her , he looked like his father king Jeon , but still he wished.

we could say he fell for his soon to be mother-in-laws smile .

And it's true she is really beautiful inside and outside-Noted .

Her sweet vanilla scent filled the whole castle when she approached her son and hugged taehyung tightly and turn to jimin who played with his fingers because omega felt nervous.

She chuckled and stepped closer him and hugged him as well ,her hug was so warm and full of love causing jimin to feel relax in her embrace , mother's embrace always gives us peace and relax.

"You don't have to be nervous, our new Queen " she said as she pull back and slowly pull Jimin's veil down to see his face .

She already accepted jimin as a new Queen of Persia,"Beautiful, innocent, pretty, we all are very lucky to have you , our queen "

She smiled as she kissed his forehead very gently and jimin could feel she really a good mother and a good soul .

Omega felt better now, he was nervous before and scared but now after he met queen Jeon, his all nervousness fled away.

,"Thank you queen Jeon " jimin says while blushing hard because she again kissed his forehead .

,"Call me mother ,you are now my son hmm " she said and held his hand and take him to the room to show his room .