★3★

★NOW WHO IS GONNA STOP DEMON KING TO TAKE HIS MOON WITH HIM ★

NOW WHO IS GONNA STOP DEMON KING TO TAKE HIS MOON WITH HIM

Morning comes with a bright day and a fresh new page of the first chapter .

As ,prince jimin going to see his new phase of life where he have to see the real World .

In the prince's chamber, Jimin stood nervously in his light pink dress, the white veil hiding his face.When Yoongi entered, informing him that everyone was eagerly waiting for him downstairs .

Jimin nodded and quickly followed Yoongi" min min , why are you walking so fast? You know I can't walk quickly in these heels .Hold my hand "

As they made their way to the main entrance, Jimin couldn't contain his excitement about visiting the Persia Kingdom, his dream place  "You know Persia Kingdom has always been my dream place. And now, I am going there with you and my alpha " he was so happy, lost in his own world and thoughts.

However, Yoongi was worried.He knew what danger lurked near the kingdom, especially with the presence of the Demon king who lived there .He had always stayed with Jimin , kept a watchful eye on him, trying to protect him from any harm .

He was lost and Jimin didn't know the concerned expression on his face .It wasn't until they reached downstairs where prince Jeon taehyung already waiting for them as king Jeon already left last night before and on the other side jimin's parents stood with smiles on their faces but Jimin's father was upset.

,"Jiminah we.... gonna to miss you bub" his father hugged his son and kissed his head .His eyes are filled with tears , don't know why but he was not feeling good .His wolf and heart doesn't want to send his son there.,"Bub promise me you will take care of yourself and yes eat on time and don't forget to sleep on time , i-....,

"Appa appa i will , i promise you and your bub is not a baby anymore appa " jimin said and peck his father's cheeks who smile and said "I know my bub is grown up now but you will always remain my small pup " Jimin knows his father is an emotional person.

,"Alpha let him go , his alpha is waiting"jin came forward and than namjoon nods his head and take his steps back .

"Now we have to leave " Prince Jeon says pulling jimin's hand and interlocking his fingers with him, who smile and looked towards his parents when they came forward and again hugged their son but queen jin pull jimin close and whispered in his ear"i hope you remember what i have told you last night my son ,( Always listen to your alpha and never hurt him in any way ,it means you have to make him happy that's what Omega's do for their alpha's) those words played in jimin's head like mantras.His mother fed his innocent mind last night ....as he already knows his son will do exactly what he will told him to do ,because his mother means god---to Jimin .....who will always listen to his mother blindly without any word.