★2★

★FATE IS MAKING A WAY FOR SUN AND MOON DUO ★

FATE IS MAKING A WAY FOR SUN AND MOON DUO

Jimin was playing with the tiny tiny bundle of joy little pups in their garden, lost and completely unaware of Taehyung's presence.

Alpha was hiding behind a tree, couldn't help but smile at the sight of his omega acting like a playful pup himself. The way Jimin's long brown hair cascaded over his beautiful face, and how he would push it back to focus on catching the pups, captivated him, his heart swelled with love and admiration. He couldn't believe that Jimin was going to be his mate, and he felt incredibly lucky. He adored Jimin's innocent and childlike nature, both inside and out. The purity and clarity of his heart shone through his eyes, and Taehyung was determined to cherish and give Jimin the happy life he deserved.

Unable to resist any longer, Taehyung slowly made his way towards Jimin, who was now giggling at the playful pups. As Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin from behind, Jimin jumped in surprise but relaxed as he inhaled Taehyung's comforting scent.He blushed as he closed his eyes as Taehyung leaned in closer to his neck.

He fought against the primal urge to mark his omega, knowing that the time wasn't right. Instead, he whispered sweet words of love and devotion into Jimin's ear, how cute omega is but how could he resist. Jimin melted into Taehyung's embrace, feeling safe and cherished in his alpha's arms.

Alpha's eyes filled with desire as he leaned in to kiss Jimin's neck near his scent gland. But before his lips could touch his skin , something within Jimin stirred. His wolf, ever protective and possessive, pushed Taehyung away, leaving the alpha confused and hurt.

Jimin's heart clenched at the sight of Taehyung's pained expression. He reached out, gently taking Taehyung's hands in his own, and whispered softly, "I'm sorry, alpha, but I think we should wait for our wedding."He doesn't know why did he push him when he already accepted taehyung as his alpha than why ?.He felt not right when taehyung try to kiss his neck .He felt like something stopping him and his wolf reacted not once.But,always whenever taehyung comes near him .He thought he was just nervous around alpha who is new to him that's why his wolf reacted or feels nervous .But, he likes taehyung and for him he can do anything even if he have to hurt his wolf he will by letting alpha touch him .Yes jimin likes taehyung that much.He already accepted taehyung as his mate .So, he will let him touch him right ? .But he still needs time .

Meanwhile ,Taehyung didn't said anything .He just smile but inside he was upset .He was not stupid not to see this .He saw how Omega's eyes turn dark blue when he pushed him and he knows why omega reacted like this.

,"It's ok omega don't say sorry.We have whole life for this , but after 3 months we are going to marry and than i don't want you to stop me from touching you omega ,i hope you understand, "Alpha said , touch his cheeks softly and omega nods his head and smile and taehyung smile back to see .His future omega is so obedient, and understanding.