★5★

★ DEMON KING WANTED TO DESTROY OMEGA'S INNOCENCE BUT THIS INNOCENCE WILL MAKE HIM WEAK ONE DAY★

DEMON KING WANTED TO DESTROY OMEGA'S INNOCENCE BUT THIS INNOCENCE WILL MAKE HIM WEAK ONE DAY

" PERSIA MOUNTAINS"

When Taehyung received the alarming news that Prince Jimin was nowhere to be found and missing. Panic immediately set in as the guards scrambled to locate the missing omega in mountains. Despite their best efforts, they could not locate him and Prince Taehyung's frustration grew with each passing moment.

As night fell, Prince Taehyung and his guards found themselves deep in the mountains, searching frantically for any sign of Prince Jimin. The prince's heart pounded in his chest, his mind racing with worry and fear for his beloved omega.

"You fools!" Prince Taehyung bellowed at his guards, his voice echoing through the darkened forest. "How could you let him disappear? Do you not understand the gravity of this situation? If anything happens to Prince Jimin, the consequences will be dire."

The guards cowered before their enraged prince, knowing that they had failed in their duty to protect Prince Jimin. They had been tasked with keeping him safe at all costs, yet they had allowed him to slip through their fingers.

As Prince Taehyung's anger boiled over, he raised his hand to strike the guards once more, but a voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Prince Taehyung, I have found something," a familiar voice spoke from behind him. It was Yoongi, jimin's bodyguard, who had been searching tirelessly for any clue that could lead them to Prince Jimin.

Yoongi held up a delicate necklace, intricately designed with symbols that only Prince Jimin would recognize. The necklace had been left near a cluster of trees leading to a lake.

Prince Taehyung's breath caught in his throat as he reached out to take the necklace from Yoongi's outstretched hand. His heart swelled with a mix of relief and dread, knowing that they were one step closer to finding Prince Jimin.

"MEANWHILE IN LAKE SIDE"

"You can't run away from me, Omega. You may not realize it yet, but you have already impressed me, the Demon King," Demon declared as he leaped into the water to save Omega.His powerful strokes propelled him deeper into the dark depths, his eyes searching for any sign of the Omega.

As he swam deeper and suddenly, he saw a small blue light flickering in the distance, coming from a cluster of wild water plants.

Without hesitation, he swam towards the light. As he drew closer, he saw Omega wrapped in the tangled strands of the plants, his body slowly turning a sickly shade of green and he wasted no time in cutting away the plants with his sharp claws.

As the last of the plants fell away, demon reached out and pulled Omega into his arms, cradling the weakened creature against his chest.

As demon form emerged from the dark depths of the lake, carrying omega in his arms, a sense of foreboding filled the air. The demon placed Jimin gently on the grass, his cold eyes fixed on the unconscious Omega before him.