★7★

★ JEALOUS CUPCAKE★

JEALOUS CUPCAKE

"DREAM WEAVER "

Queen Jin sat on the couch, sipping his morning coffee and enjoying the sunshine streaming through the windows. Suddenly, the room fell silent as Alpha King Namjoon entered, his intense presence filling the room.

Namjoon sat next to Jin, a serious expression on his face, when a guard rushed in holding an envelope. The guard handed the envelope to the king and quickly left the room, sensing the tension in the air.

Namjoon opened the envelope and pulled out a cream-colored letter. Jin's eyes widened as he saw the anger brewing in Namjoon's dark eyes. Without a word, Namjoon threw the letter onto Jin's lap, his teeth gritted in frustration.

"You are doing wrong with our son," Namjoon growled, his voice filled with authority. But Jin stood up and walked towards the window, a look of defiance on his face.

"Joonie, please not again. I know what's best for our son, Jimin," Jin replied calmly, trying to reason with his mate.

Namjoon shook his head, a bitter smile on his face. He couldn't believe Jin was blind to the fact that he was ruining Jimin's life. Even the moon goddess couldn't change Jimin's fate, but Jin refused to see the truth.

Jin turned back when his alpha touched his shoulder, a look of shock and outrage crossing his features. "He is my son too and he is not a thing! You aren't the owner of his life...you can't force him to do what you want. You are ruining his life! Why don't you understand?. He sees you like a god, and for you, he will do anything. I can see my son is suffering, he and his wolf. Please, stop this marriage and this stupid thing," Jin pleaded.

The queen omega taken aback by king's outburst, snatched the letter from his hand and threw it somewhere, determined to put a stop to any nefarious plans. Jin's eyes widened as he watched the letter fly through the air and land in a heap on the floor.

"Please stop all thi-" namjoon began, but jin held his shoulders. Before namjoon could react, jin pushed him away, causing him to stumble back in surprise.

"GUARDS!" Queen Jin called out, his voice echoing through the room. In an instant, the guards rushed in, ready to carry out their queen's orders.

Queen Jin commanded the guards to retrieve the letter and send it back to the sender, in which he is giving full support to any dark magic that was planned for Jimin. The guards hurried to carry out his orders.

Namjoon, meanwhile, remained silent. He knew that his actions had caused a rift between him and his omega, but his omega was not listening to him.With heavy heart h immediately left the room ,he doesn't want to see his omega right now .

"PERSIA KINGDOM "

There is a beautiful garden in Jeon castle, where we could see so many different types of flowers and plants. From roses to lilies, each flower bloomed with vibrant colors under the warm sun. Beautiful fountains with handmade stone pictures on them added to the charm of the place, while statues of angels watched over the garden like silent guardians.