★29★

★ I’M SORRY I HURT YOU IN THE PAST, BUT IT WAS MY DEMON SIDE

★ I’M SORRY I HURT YOU IN THE PAST, BUT IT WAS MY DEMON SIDE. I KNOW HE ALSO LOVES YOU JUST LIKE ME. YOU ARE REALLY OUR ANGEL, BUT NOW I HAVE TO GO. PLEASE LET ME GO ★࿐ྂ

"But you are going to marry Ji-Eun"Yoongi pointed out, narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

"No. I will never marry her.I just need time to think of something. I did all this to make Ji-eun believe that I am truly mating with her and hurting my Jimin. She sees everything—I mean every act of mine. But I am without any strength. Jimin is my true power Hobi told me. He can help me and help us, we have to protect our family as well as our people"

Yoongi stood there shocked ,Looking down—How could he ever thought jungkook doesn’t care about his bestfriend ,didn’t love him? Did he not see it in the way he acted around him or when they were alone with each other or even how much he smiled whenever jimin was around but yoongi already knew what would happen tomorrow ,yes he knew already but didn’t know how to tell them.

The door creaked open, and Hobi walked in "You called for me, Your Majesty?" Hobi said.

The Demon King nodded.“Yes, Hobi…you still have some powers left so create an invisible wall around Jimin’s room…I must speak to him and let him know who he really is…He is the only person able help us save the world”

"I understand your majesty" Hobi bowed slightly replied."I will do as you command but i need Yoongi's power"

Before The Demon King could respond; Yoongi stepped forward putting his hand on Hobi’s hand"I am ready"

Bound by loyalty and purpose, the duo was prepared to perform their duty. Hesitating, Yoongi turned to leave the hall but his conscience was burdened by a secret too important to be kept any longer.

"Sorry, but, I have to tell you something. It’s really important" started Yoongi whose voice was tinged with urgency. The Demon King raised one eyebrow in curiosity and concern signaling him to continue. "Queen Jimin is pregnant"

Demon king' can't believe that's why he asked yoongi who told him again that Jimin really was pregnant .

He is going to be a father .A demon is going to be father , he never expected nor he imagined. But it's true.

Slowly looking at yoongi,eyes filled with tears as he manged to speak "I-really, I am going to be a father? .My Jimin is pregnant?.....i- am so happy , so so happy..." He whispered , his eyes flooding over with joyful tears.

But ,Hobi realized the gravity of the situation when he said"I-t’s a big problem".

Demon King wiped his joyful tears as confusion covered his face,"What do you mean?" he asked , concerned.