★14★

★DEMON IS PLAYING WITH THE TRUE MATES

DEMON IS PLAYING WITH THE TRUE MATES.BOTH MATES ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THE BEAST★

Warning ⚠️: Sexual, forced sex content

"Do you want to fight with me?" He growled, his voice filled with arrogance. He was confident that Omega, with his powers to weaken him mentally, would not be able to physically harm him. But Omega was determined to protect himself from this menacing alpha, even if he knew he was no match for him in a physical fight.

"I may not be able to defeat you in a physical battle, but I will fight you till the end," Omega declared, his eyes filled with determination. He knew that his powers could weaken Jungkook mentally, and he was prepared to use them to defend himself.

Omega has more power's than alpha .But , demon is sure that alpha's true mate can't hurt his own mate because of their bond. Same goes for alpha ,but right now his alpha is fully under his demon's control.It's true demon gives jungkook unbeatable and immense power's, but in return he is taking his precious omega away from him who is going to hate him more and more in every second."You can't do anything against me omega "

As Omega stood before the demon, his heart pounding in his chest, he felt a surge of anger and defiance rising within him. He refused to show any sign of fear and pain .With a growl, he launched himself at the demon, his fists ablaze with elemental power.

But before he could make contact, he was thrown to the ground, his leg twisted beneath him. Pain shot through his body, but he refused to show weakness. He struggled to his feet, his eyes blazing with determination.

"Fight with me, omega," the demon growled, his voice reverberating through the air. "Stand up and face me"With a growl of defiance, Omega rose to his feet, his eyes blazing with a mixture of anger and hurt.

"You think you're so powerful, don't you?" Omega spat, his voice filled with venom. "But I won't let you break me. I will fight back, no matter what it takes"

The demon chuckled, a sound that sent shivers down Omega's spine. "Oh, little Omega," the demon taunted, his voice dripping with malice. "You think you can challenge me? You're nothing but a weak, pathetic creature who is meant to serve at my feet"Omega gritted his teeth, his hands clenched into fists. He couldn't believe that the alpha he had loved and trusted had turned out to be a monster. The memories of their time together flashed through his mind , he even cheated his alpha for him.

Omega knew that he was no match for the demon's strength, but he refused to back down. With a primal cry, Omega lunged forward, his sharp nails slicing through the air.

The demon easily dodged his attack, grabbing Omega by the hair and slamming him back onto the ground. The pain seared through Omega's body, but he refused to give in."I hate you , i hate you " Jimin cried ,He started hating his own mate without knowing it .