😋rats😋

DiscordPr0togen

this is for you pookie ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

nobody's POV

nobody knew just exactly how it happened but it did. Y/N woke up one day and their clothes were too small, their skin felt prickly and everything had grown inside. their sense of smell was amplified and they felt a tail and whiskers. they looked down at their feet and saw tiny furrless paws. then they turned around they saw a tail. a long tail with no fur on it.

oh sathanas...

they tried to speak but all that came out was a tiny squeak. they gasped and realized their boyfriend copia was still in bed next to them and he seemed bigger than before since Y/N was now so small. they used their little paws to crawl up copias body, a sensation he was used to from having lots of rats over the years.

he slowly began to stir awake, only to see that Y/N wasn't next to him and there was a frantic rat on his chest. he squealed happily and took the fuzzy little Y/N in his hands and pressed lots of gentle kisses to their head, giving them nose boops with made their whiskers fluff up in joy.

"oh Y/N how did this happen! oh you're so cute but how did this happen?"

copia was frantic as well, but he clearly wasn't against the idea of Y/N being a rat. after all, Y/N and rats were the very things that made copia whole so if he could have both in one...

-----------------------------

sodo woke up to copias incessant giggling which he supposed was better than him and Y/N fucking first thing. still, he'd wanted to sleep in and that just couldn't happen with the situation next door. he walked over and bust open the door, not caring about privacy.

"papa what in the infernal fuck are you doing"

he growled and copia couldn't even be mad. he held up the Y/N-rat and grinned and sodo didn't understand.

"it's just a rat what's y-"

"it's Y/N!"

"what the fuck do you mean it's Y/N? it's a rat, are you dumb?"

"no its really Y/N! see, they even have the same birth mark and it's fur is the exact color of their hair!"

sodo was astonished but he also knew that copia would continue going feral all day and get even more possessive than usual so he called mountain.

"yeah papa i've been hearing your giggling all morning, the fuck is the problem"

"Y/N turned into a rat!"

copia and sodo said in unison, copia a lot more enthusiastic about the sudden turn of events.

"well shit..."

mountain sighed.

"well, you know i have to take them now, right?"

"what? no!"

copia gasped and put on puppy dog eyes.

"pleeeeeassseeee?"

"no."

"mountainnn pl-"

"no."

"well fine then i just won't give them to you"

"yes you will"

swiss's voice came from behind copia and he jumped, releasing his grasp on them. mountain took form gently in his hands and brought gwen to his greenhouse and put them in one of the cages he used to house sick or injured wild animals.

"sorry Y/N, i'll see how we can get you back to normal"

mountain said with a soft smile and gave Y/N a boop on the nose, a feeling they'd found themself to quite enjoy.

that night Y/Ns cozy sleep under one of the tiny blankets in the cage, they were interrupted by someone opening their cage and carrying them out. they sniffed a bit and realized from their lovers scent that it was copia taking them back. he checked to make sure that the coast was clear and he gently put them in his pocket, the warmth making them fall right back asleep. when they woke up they were greeted by a sleeping copia right next to them. they were back human again. rhey shook copia awake and he hugged them tight.

"aw you're back! ...aw..."

he sulked, still hugging Y/N.

"hey, at least we can fuck again"

he chuckled and gave you a small squeeze.

---------------------------------

sorry it's so short pookies😣😣