🔞grand larceny🔞

copia needed to find you. he was having a shit day and just needed someone to calm him down. he needed you. you were his girlfriend of 5 years and you'd never failed to make him feel better and you always told him to come to you if you were feeling down or pissed off so he did. when he got to your shared room you were laying on your stomach with your chin resting in your hands wearing his black biretta, his style of face paint, and lacy black lingerie to match.

"tesoro? w-what's this?"

"i wanted to surprise you~"

"oh and that you have amore mio~"

he smirked and flipped you over, his cheeks flushing red as he saw that the panties were crotchless, showing what he wanted most.

"fuuuck tesoro, the things you do to me"

he murmured and basically ripped his gloves off with his teeth, only making you wetter. he buried his ring and middle fingers inside you and pumped them in and out of you at an unholy pace. he slowed down a bit and switched to curling them and scissoring them so he could lean up and kiss you. your lips crashed together and you let out a soft, startled groan, your open lips inviting his tongue inside. he angled his fingers just right, his fingertips pressing against your g-spot which made you groan into the kiss. he drank up every little sound you made, pumping into your gspot until you clenched your fingers around his fingers, signaling that you were close. you let out a disappointed squeak as he pulled his fingers out of you, denying your orgasm.

"what, you didn't think you could take my biretta, wear something like this and cum before me, did you?" he chuckled cruelly. "no, im going to make you wait till you're screaming for me, writhing under me and begging for me to let you cum, then i'll make you wait more"

his voice was more of a growl, a carnal snarl than anything else. before you could object he flipped you over and leaned over you, using that same carnal voice as before.

"now i'm going rip that pretty, needy cunt of yours apart from the inside, yeah?" he growled with a smirk and lifted your hips to the height of his cock before lining himself up with your needy entrance and ramming into you with a loud groan. he didn't even let you adjust before fucking himself deep into you, the pain quickly turning to pure pleasure.

"hm, i don't think that slutty pussy of yours is stretched out enough," he snarled and slipped his index and middle finger into you, the sting making you wince in pain. he thrusted in and out quickly, the pain once again morphing into a sick pleasure, the stretch making you scream.

"fuck! ah~ copia~!" you moaned his name, only to me met with a flattened hand straight to your ass, making you shriek in pain.

"it's cardinal to you puttana," he snarled and smacked your ass again, it somehow hurting more this time. he needed this. he was pent up and angry from the day and he needed some rage fucking.

he rammed into you repeatedly, groaning and growling in pure pleasure. his hips smacked against your ass so hard you knew you'd be sore for days and he was so big and lengthy you knew you'd have cramps in the morning. every thrust pretty much punched your cervix, also hitting your g-spot deliciously. he leaned forward, his moustache tickling your helix as he nibbled at your earlobe but you could barely focus on that as he fucked you deep and hard.

"you're such a good girl for your cardinal, maybe i should let you cum this time," he hummed lustfully into your ear. he kissed your neck and grinned against the skin. "nah, you can wait," he growled.

you would have objected, but you were too focused on the feeling of his cock deep inside you, pounding at your sweet spots and tearing you apart from the inside.

"ah~ cardinal~! im close~!"

he pounded into you one last time and pulled out, making you clench around nothing chasing your high, though it fizzled away disappointingly.

"knees," he growled and you obeyed, getting on your knees as he stood proudly infront of you, his cock pulsing and dark with need.

his fingers entangled themselves in your hair and pushed you onto his cock, using you as his own personal fucktoy. he thrusted relentlessly, the whole ordeal barely even being a blowjob anymore, but rather him fucking himself with your throat. your clit pulsed with need, your pussy so wet slick was basically dripping. your hands began to trail down your stomach to your needy clit but he gripped your hair tighter.

"no touching yourself," he snarled, forcing you to take his whole.

you took the hint and began moving your throat muscles and tongue, your hands moving up and fondling his balls, eliciting a delicious groan from him and making them tighten and release as he came down your throat and pulled out, leaving you coughing as you tried to swallow what he left in your mouth. you were tired and used up, but you still had the need to cum. he was already hard again, forcing you back into the bed, laying you on your and burying himself deep inside.

you moaned as he relentlessly fucked himself into you, growing closer and closer to your high. you gripped his forearms and clenched around him, growing closer and closer to your much needed orgasm. he rammed into you, his hips circling and pumping perfectly into your g-spot.

"fuck. i'm gonna cum again," he growled. "cum for your cardinal"

and you obeyed, clenching around and cumming hard, moaning loudly as you felt his seed soon fill you. he stopped thrusting and just buried himself into you, grinding inside you and fuckign himself deep into you before pulling out and collapsing on top of you. you couldn't breath so you tapped his shoulder and he got off.

"fuck, i'm sorry," he murmured and cuddled into you, burying his face in your neck.

"it's ok, i've always thought rage fucking was hot," you smiled softly, and he smiled back

---------------------
SORRY ITS SO SHORT I LOST MOTIVATION