Chapter Thirty Four: Hypnosis (Instrumental)

(TW: Cuckolding, biting, verbal degradation, traumatizing Ominis, CNC on Ominis, cum eating, torture, humiliation, ruined orgasms)

Having fun with Ominis was going to entail something devious. That fact made my heart hammer in my chest and it felt like it was hard to breathe when I faced it. Sebastian was always fond of punishment by ways of the flesh, in ways that were simply carnal at best. However did he have the same sinful bloodlust for Ominis?

I stared at the man in question who stood directly across from us.

Ominis was just another one of Sebastian's pets to play with, it was obvious in the way the former stood. He still held that silly little look on his face, where excitement and anxiety had formed into something I barely wanted to see. There was a slight smile twitching on his face, and those pale cheeks were slowly lighting up with a red that made my stomach churn. I knew that look too well, because I had felt it plastered to my own face.

Did Sebastian fuck Ominis too? I wondered, jealousy coating my tongue as I stared daggers at Ominis. My friend, who had taken so much from me, was also sleeping with Sebastian.

The question was, why did that even bother me so much?

I had started to enjoy my time with him, of course, at least when it came to the sexual side of our relationship. But he didn't belong to me, though somehow I did him. I had no claim to him, no indication that our relationship was more than just him hurting me, and me getting my pleasure.

Why did it hurt to think of him with someone else other than me?

I had to douse that question, pinning it to the side for now as Sebastian unhooked my bound hands from the desk. When I looked at him with confusion, he didn't bother to answer it. Instead he simply lifted me off the desk, and took the seat I had just been keeping warm.

I gasped as he lifted me up and set me down on his lap, just before rebinding my wrists to the surface of the desk.

"How would you like to begin?" Sebastian's question whispered just against my ear. A hand stroked my thigh as his nose pressed against my hair, and I found myself leaning into his touch. There was a sort of fear that held me just as lightly as he did, the kind that made me question if physically harming Ominis was the right way to go.

Would it be the heroic thing to do?

Yet my mind gently reminded me that this entire time, Ominis had been playing the villain. Hero or not, there was only one way this was going to play out that would serve me even an ounce of satisfaction.

My gaze returned to Ominis, letting a number of different ways to hurt him play out in my head.

However it was hard to think of anything concrete with Sebastian so close, especially when I could feel the hardness of his arousal pressing into me. It came to no surprise that he was excited over the pain that was about to be inflicted at Ominis' expense, especially in such a nostalgic space.

"Come now, sweetheart," He said as he dug his fingertips into my thigh to encourage me. My breath hitched though when his other hand brushed back my hair, tucking it behind my ear as his lips brushed the shell of it.

"Look at him, Hyacinth," He whispered, his breath sending a shiver down my spine.

"He's standing there so brazenly in front of you. He doesn't look the least bit ashamed of what he's done. I doubt it'll keep him up at night knowing how he's hurt you, it hasn't bothered him much before now." Sebastian said, now placing the other hand on the opposite thigh he was already clutching. Those hands idly rubbed themselves against my skirt as I let his words muddle into the simmering emotions beneath my skin.