Chapter Fifty Five: Chokehold // Killing Strangers // Emperor's New Clothes

Chokehold - Sleeptoken

Killing Strangers - Marilyn Manson

Emperor's New Clothes - Jann

TW: Biting, mirror play -- the second half of this chapter is violent and contains gore. 

The eyes of the devil that stared back at me in the reflection threatened to consume me. His gaze was intense and dark, filled with shadows that belonged in the Forbidden Forest. Every moment that passed filled them with something fiery - something terrible.

It was an emotion that would burn me alive in its scorching, unyielding inferno.

The devil - Sebastian, watched my lips fall slowly open with a trembling cry. It wasn't simply a sound, but almost like a song of pleasure and need. When I softly sang it for him his own lips turned up with a wicked smile, full of cruel and beautiful promises. I could hear them in every breath and sigh that passed between us, the background chorus for the devil's favorite tune.

It was clear and unfiltered, but it wasn't only in his gaze that I heard those silent vows. It was through the little bond we shared, whispering quietly to me as his fiendish eyes descended down the expanse of my sweat drenched, writhing body.

I will break you.

He created a line of fire that trailed down my neck with his searing gaze. The flesh it lingered on burned underneath it, already littered with a myriad of little bruises and bloodied bite marks.

I will shred you to bits, and not just with my teeth.

His tour of my body met my breasts, which bounced brazenly with each of his thrusts. My nipples peaked for him, silently begging to be met with the roughness of his hands. They ached for the sapid pain laced in the devil's fingers, which he offered with an errant pinch or a meaningful slap against their sensitive skin.

I will feed you that pain and pleasure from my own tongue.

It was only when his eyes settled on the apex between my thighs, where our bodies joined and moved together as one, did I burst into flames.

I will fill you with both, defile you with it, and own you with it. You will never be able to tell whether those are tears of anguish or screams of bliss.

In the reflection of the mirror I became a smoldering symphony of desire for Sebastian.

"Fuck, Hyacinth," Sebastian sighed in my ear, the sound full of husky want. I could only gasp in response as he thrusted upwards into me.

Like him, I had become entranced with what I watched unfold before us.

I could barely keep up with the movement in the glass. I settled for my face, noting how my half-lidded, purple eyes did not hold that same stare which was once full of conflicted hesitance. Unlike the last time Sebastian had taken me in front of the mirror to play with me, I did not burn with shame. I didn't have an inner crisis with myself on how I loathed him while still wanting him.

We were well past that. Sebastian had ruined my mind and I happily danced in the shattered remains of it.

As I watched us, a tangled mess of panting limbs, I'd never felt so fucking alive.

I ached to dance with the devil.

I worshiped him fervently, unafraid of what that faith meant to me. I would give my body as his offering, let him use it as his temple. I would be that unsacred, blasphemous church and he could burn it down to the ground and I... I would thank him.