Chapter 8: Time To Wake Up

I looked around the room, trying to find a single thing out of place. But nope. None was.

After my shadower entered my house and disturbed my life, I made up my mind, I am not going to sit quite.

I immediately contacted the man named Gabriel.

His number was provided to me by Serena. She gave me when I mentioned her that I froze on stage because I felt someone's eyes on me.

She gave me his number written on a piece of paper which I lost in crowd of my make up products and essentials in my bag. But after flipping every single thing out of it, I finally found a paper in really bad condition. One can say almost torn.

When I called him, we just had a short conversation and he immediately invited me to his firm, Y&K security.

After my shaken pillars of trust and recent attacks I have been facing, I didn't put my trust in him immediately. But first and foremost, I searched him thoroughly and only when I was sure that yes this man can be trusted, I went to his firm.

In fact, I arrived his firm at exact time appointment was given to me. But as one can see, I have been waiting for him from past twenty minutes and he is no where to be seen.

The way his office is arranged, without a single thing out of its place, it's hard for me to believe that he this late.

After waiting for twenty five minutes more, I noticed door swung open. And finally a tall, handsome English man with back combed properly arranged black hairs and blue eyes as freezing ice, came to the view, in his pair of black pants and white shirt. He is kind of hot. A perfect prince of consort. I wish so.

But for some reason, it feels like I have seen this man somewhere. I don't know, I am not able to recall. But I feel I have seen this man for a long time, that too from close.

Without even realizing it, I kept on literally ogling him for a long time.

He walked through door to his seat, by the table and I kept my scrutiny session on, without any visible cease on that.

He sighed looking at me and than he cleared his throat, to pull me out of my own Shalala land.

"Oh! I am sorry."

I apologise first thing after coming back to the surface. I don't wish him to take me as some weirdo.

"In general, I am not like this. But something caught my attention."

He raised one of his eyebrow.

Okay, I should stop now. I should not continue any further.

"And to quench my thirst, I kept looking at you."

Oh heavens! Please someone help my poor soul. Not to look weird, I kept blabbering what so ever was coming to my mind. Where else this habit of mine was pushing me further in the direction of pit hole.