Chapter 3

Rei's P.O.V.

I was running to the training grounds. I was already two hours late...

 What? I didn't like to got up early. I overslept. I need to come up with an exuse...Hmm,lets see... A meteor fell on my house? Well that seems belivable.(note sarcasm) Oh no,I'm here already!

"Rei!! You're late!" Naruto and Sakura shouted at me.

I smiled awkardly. "Haha,you wouldn't belive what happend." I said as I nervously scratched the back of my neck."A meteor fell on my house." Oh no,they looked furious. " Do you really expect us to belive that lame exuse!!" Sakura shouted. "That's your choice." I smiled mysteriosly "Anyway. Where is Kakashi sensei?" Now Sasuke started speaking. I would lie if I would say that didn't suprise me. "He is also late. Just like you." Now he made my day. "That's great!"

"YOU'RE LATE!!!" Naruto and Sakura shouted even lauder as Kakashi appeared an hour after me.

"Well a black cat crossed my path so I had to take a long way." Now Sakura looked like she could destroy this village. "THAT'S EVEN LAMER EXCUSE THEN REI'S!!!!" Now she made me mad and luckily Kakashi stopped my fist just before it could collied Sakura's face. That lucky girl. But still,sensei was pretty good. He was able to stop a fist with 30% of my chakra." Now,now ladies". I pulled my hand out of his hold and gave a dangerous look over to Sakura. "I wouldn't exacly call her that." I said coldly as I walked up next to Naruto.

"Ok,now let's start with today excercise." He pulled out tree bells. "You have to get this bells from me by noon or you won't get any lunch." So thats why he told us to skip breakfast. I'm going to kill that guy!

"If you don't get them you will go back to the acaddemy or you can even be trown out of the program permenetly." Why he!! 

"WHAT!!!" One time that Sakura stole my words. "Thats right. Now a ninja must see trough deception. So hide yourself as good as you can. And come with you with an attention to kill or you won't be able to defeat me." Attention to kill? Did that guy really want to be dead by noon?!

 "That's easy! You couldn't even dodge the eraser!" Naruto told him the truth. "The class clowns are usully the weakest. We can simply ignore them. " That went over Naruto's line. He pulled out a kunai and charged towards Kakshi. In one swift move Naruto's arm was on his back,kunai pointed to his head. What! He's that quick! " You are so imatient. I didn't even say start yet." He released naruto,took a breath and said "Start."

Kakashi's P.O.V.

Well the at least understood to hid themselfs. Sakura was under bushes on my right and Sasuke was hidding in the trees above her. I didn't know where Rei went. But what else to expect from a daughter of legendary sannin. And Naruto.

 Well,he was standing right in front of me. He sure is something. He started to run towards me,but stopped as I pulled out my Ichi,Ichi paradise book. "What!! Are you going to read now !!!"

"I'm very corious what will happen. And its not like you guys are going to be any challange." I said and he sprinted towards me,the emotions getting better of him. Idiot.

Rei's P.O.V.

I was hidding under bushes on Kakashi's left side. I looked as Naruto punched him,but Kakashi doodged the attack. He appered behind Naruto with a hand sign? No way that a hand sign for Fire or something whatever. "Don't let the enemy behind you." He said and moved his arms dowards Naruto. I jumped out of bushes. "No,Naruto move!!" Damn, I'm not gonna be there on time. Only one thing is left to do. I transported all of my chakra to my right arm and punched the ground so hard that it cracked. Kakashi quicly backed away and disapered in the forest. I quickly grabed Naruto and saved him from falling in my cracked ground.