Chapter 4

The pic above it's just to good!!! #Naruhina

Rei's P.O.V.

"Sakura.I'm at point A."

"Sasuke,point B."

"Naruto.I'm at point C. Belive it!"

"Hm Rei?"

"What? Oh right. Point D here."

"Ok,go!" Kakashi sensei screamed and Naruto ran out of bushes and grabed the resisting cat.

"I've got you now! Belive it!" I looked at cat. Poor creature. Being forced to be in Naruto's arms.

-later-

"Poor little cat."

"Ha! That damn cat deserves it!" Naruto said as we watched our little cat being tortured of womens brests. 

No wonder she ran away.

"Ok,let's see what mission can we get you now." Hokage started.

"No! I have enough of this childish games! I want a real mission!!" Sakura nodded and Kakashi kicked Naruto.

"Naruto! You are just a genin so you will get only a D ranked missions!! And stop complaining" Well Iruka sensei had a point there.

"That's true Iruka sensei,but all this missions are so boring that I almost fell asleep on the last one...I would if Kakashi wouldn't force me to talk."I said and with my last sentence I sent death glares to Kakashi who nervously gulped.

"But still! You can't-" Naruto started on again,but Old man stopped him.

"I'll give you a C ranked mission. You will be escorting a master bridge builder back to his land." Oh yeah! Naruto and Rei won again!

"Yeah!Belive it!" Naruto said and the he and me high hived.

The chapter is short because I'll uplodate next one within 30 minutes.

I'll skip the fight with Zabuza. In that fight Rei wasn't much involved,because when it happened she was shopping groceries as her leg was to enjured to do anything else. She healed everybody after the fight.

And between that time Sakura and Rei became really good friends

*Edited