Chapter 13

Rei's P.O.V.

"Ok,everyone ready to go?" Kurenai sensei asked us as we stood in front of the village gates.

"Ready to go!" Kiba shouted and punched in the air. "What about you babe? But don't worry. I'll protect you."

I was getting frustrated with this kid. He is really getting on my nerves,but he still manages to make me blush in some crauy way.

But alright. Two can play the game. "Oh,I'm fine. For now. Just wait till I save your sorry ass,babe." I tounted him and his expression was priceless. Seriously. I tried to hold my laugh,but failed miserably'.

"You should see your face!" I exclaimed in a fit of laughter as he blushed.

"Oh so you like that,huh,babe." Kiba said as he recovered.

I blushed at what he called me,but cover it quickly.

"Kiba call me love one more time and I'm going to rip of your balls and feed it to Akamaru."I treathen him with my best death glare and he visibly gulps and backs down for a little,but stild neverleths smirks.

"Sure thing,beautiful."He says and I intensify my death glare so he covers behind Hinata.

"Okey

I speed up so I'm walking right next to Kurenai. "i left beforeI heard....Where are we going?"

"Oh right! We're delivering a scroll over to the Land of Wolfs." She replies and I knit my eyebrows.

"Land of wolfs?" I ask her and she nodds.

"Hidden Land. Recently discovered. We're the peace treatery." She says and I nodd and then return to stand next to Hinata.

"So you're Hinata right?" I ask her,starting a conversation.

"Y-Yes. And you're Rei. Y-You're on Naruto's team." She states more then asks and blushes madly at the mention of Naruto. Oh,I see where this is going.

"So...Naruto huh?" I slowly ask her as she turns tomato red.

"Haha. Don't worry,I won't tell. " I laugh. "But I really hope you two get together,you would have very pretty kids." I say and that is her last straw as she faints.

"Oh my..." I trail off and catch everyone's attention.

"You shouldn't mention Naruto." Shino says,already knowing what we were probably talking.

"Yeah whenever anyone mentiones him she gets all red in face and faints. I wonder what is with her?" Kiba rambles and i smack him on the head.

"She obviously blushes and then her heart rate speeds up too much so she faints." I sclod him.

"Blush? Why woul she-OH..." Kiba finally realizes and I nodd.

I put on my best death glare and slowly stalk towards him so we're only inches appart.

"Don't. Tell. Anyone." I slowly say in a low deathly voice and he gulps,but doesn't seemed effected other then that. 

  "Sure thing,beautiful." He replies with a smirk as I huff and walk beside Shino the rest of the way. 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Very little,I know. I also broke my promise since is two weeks from the last upodate and I'm sorry it's just that my school regards a lot of work and I finally got my deserved becation. Sorry,again.