chapter 6

"You know... I wasn't actually going to go out with her. I just wanted to make you jealous." Carina said with a laugh.

"Carina!!! Again!?" Maya said stunned.

"Shhhh baciame." Carina said with a smile as she pulled Maya closer.

Before they knew it the once slow and soft kiss started getting heated quickly. Hands started roaming each other's bodies touching places they had both dreamd of. It took everything in Maya to stop what she was doing.

"Carina wait." Maya said slightly out of breath.

"Maya I'm sure. I want you. Please?" Carina said with a small whine already knowing what Maya was about to say. Maya had always been the level headed one.

"Only if you are sure." Maya said caressing Carina's face.

"I'm sure. Now kiss me Maya." Carina said before pulling Maya in again for a kiss.

Maya didn't say anything else and kissed her, this time slowly as she led them to the bed before laying Carina down. Carina was the first to make the kiss a little more urgent by adding her tongue before pulling away and looking at Maya with a sweet smile. Maya's blues were dark and bright and her pupils were fully dilated.

"I missed having you in my arms... Feeling like this... Making you mine..." Maya murmured, holding herself on her forearms as she lost herself in Carina's warm gaze.

"I'm yours, Maya... I've always been yours." Carina murmured, her hands going inside Maya's sweater and scratching her back slowly.

Maya leaned down and kissed Carina's lips again eagerly. Carina wanted to feel more of maya, to feel her warm skin against hers, to feel Maya's heat mix with hers, so with the help of Maya she pulled the blonde's shirt off revealing the white lace bra contrasting against her skin. Carina moaned at the sight of Maya's body, more defined than she remembered. Her toned stomach and strong arms have always been her weak point. The way Maya used her strength for Carina's pleasure was always what she liked most.

"You still work out?" Carina said as she ran her hands over Mayas stomach.

"Not as much as I used to." Maya said with a smile.

"Mmm I remember seeing you run every morning. It was the hottest thing ever." Carina said now caressing Maya's face with a smile.

"Yup then I realized that I would do that to please my dad and not myself so I stopped. Now where were we?" Maya said with a smirk before leaning down to kiss Carina's neck.

It didn't take long for them to get rid of the rest of their clothes, which were thrown around the room. Maya placed kisses on Carina's belly and scratched her thighs making low moans escape Carina. Her lips stopped between her breasts and, without Carina expecting it, Maya pulled her bra down before she cupped and slightly squeezed her breast. Carina bit her lip and arched her back at the contact, feeling an electric wave pass through her entire body and between her legs.

"Maya..." she moaned when the blonde caught her nipple in her mouth while she sucked and bit down a gently. Mixing pleasure with pain was what excited Carina the most and Maya knew that.

Maya smiled and leaned over to pull Carina for a hard kiss, while her hands went up the brunette's back and lightly caressed it until they found the band of her bra and opened it, pulling it between their bodies. Maya moaned as she felt her hard nipples in the palms of her hands. Carina's breasts were one of Maya's favorite things and Carina loved that.

Carina threw her head back and suppressed a moan when Maya's fingers squeezed hard on her nipples. Maya placed wet kisses on Carina's neck before going down between her breasts to Carina's stomach .