erm

It's now bed time again.

"Time to decide if we're okay with sleeping or staying up." Ramona says.

"I think we should stay up." Wallace shrugs.

"But how are we gonna sleep?" Scott asks.

"We won't, you idiot. Also, my neck doesn't feel any better, and I don't want to wake up in Todd's vegan powers." Wallace says. "But I do wanna cuddle with you, guy."

Ramona rolls her eyes at Wallace's attempt to steal her boyfriend.

"So, guys? I need to tell you something." Wallace switches the topic.

They nod their heads waiting for him to tell them.

"I think Lynette killed Knives."

"What?!" Ramona and Scott gasp.

"Yeah. When I looked out the door, there was a bionic arm, and blood on it. Then I heard a door slam and she was gone." Wallace says.

"So..Lynette is still alive? Just..infected?" Ramona asks.

"Yeah. I think. Basically, I mean that Todd and Envy are probably next, and that's absolutely horrible." Wallace says.

"Why is that really bad? I mean, a lot of people are infected, so Envy and Todd probably aren't much.." Scott says.

"Todd has vegan powers, Scott. And that means he can't infect people because if you bite someone it counts as meat. Listen, that means he's going to go on a killing rampage. We'll probably be his first targets." Wallace says. "And he only 'messed around' with my neck to annoy me."

"Fuck. What are we gonna do then? There's nothing we can do about Lynette infecting them." Ramona says.

"I..don't know." Wallace says. "That's why I don't think it's safe to sleep."

"I guess I'll go take a shower." Ramona says. "I think I'm starting to stink."

Ramona walks away and Wallace smirks at Scott.

"W-Wallace..Why are you looking at me like that?" Scott asks.

"I dunno..guess." Wallace says.

"You know what? I think I'm gonna go do something else." Scott backs off.

Wallace steps forward, following Scott.

"No, I don't want to kiss you!" Scott says.

"I do." Wallace smiles.

He grabs Scott's shoulder and pulls him in for a kiss.

Scott rolls his eyes but doesn't pull away.

Tons of sparks show up.

"Let's not talk about this, okay?" Scott asks when he slightly pulls away.

later

Ramona walks out of the bathroom.

"You dyed your hair..again?!" Wallace asks.

"Yeah." Ramona responds.

"O—okay, u-uh, what do w-we do now?" Scott asks.

"Why is your face red and why are you stuttering?" Ramona asks.

"Nothing! Totally nothing. Nothing happened." Scott says.

"Yeah. You're just going c-crazy." Wallace says.

"Okay, let me rephrase that. Why are both of your faces red, and why are you both stuttering?" Ramona asks.

"Umm.." Scott says, sweating. "I have to go. Yeah."

"Where, dude? We literally can't go anywhere!" Ramona says.

"Oh..yeah. Uh, somewhere. Away from here. Bye!!" Scott says, running to the bedroom and hiding under the covers.

"We like, totally kissed." Wallace says.

"Oh my god, fuck you!" Ramona says. "Did you drink too?!"

"Maaaaybeee." Wallace smirks.