rest in shit.

Ramona looks for the place where they'd be able to turn on the power.

She runs looking for hours but the power box is nowhere.

"R-Ramona!" She hears.

It's..Envy.

She looks back and sees Envy running from Todd.

"Run!" She screams.

Ramona looks confused but runs with her.

Ramona runs to a subspace highway.

"So..why did we just run?" Ramona asks.

"Listen. Todd is infected. He tried to kill me, and I didn't want him to kill you!" Envy explains.

"You..cared to save me?" Ramona asks.

"I guess. Don't think anything of it, okay? I'm still too famous for you, okay?" Envy rolls her eyes.

"Okay, well, I don't want to just sit here, but exactly how did Todd get infected?" Ramona asks.

"Well all it takes is a bite, and Lynette came up to him. She bit him, and like, he tried to kill me. I guess he broke vegan edge while I was gone or something because clearly he didn't want to use his powers..which I'm not complaining." Envy says.

"I guess..sigh..do you want to come back to my house?" Ramona asks.

"Yes! I-I mean..I guess." Envy sighs.

"Right..okay." Ramona says, taking her back to her house by the subspace highway.

They arrive back. There's still no power in the house.

"Great! You come back without fixing any problems, and creating another by bringing my worst fucking enemy inside of the house?" Wallace says.

"She saved me, so I'm saving her. Cry about it." Ramona says, taking her shoes off.

Wallace doesn't dare to look at Envy, and Envy doesn't dare to look at Wallace.

"Okay, so like, I'm rich, so I don't know how I'm supposed to like live in a house without utilities." Envy scoffs.

"It's called dealing with it." Wallace says.

"It's called shutting the fuck up and leaving me alone." Envy responds.

"Enough. Listen, we have lanterns and like distilled water. It's fine. I just don't know exactly where the water is." Ramona says.

"I..Um.." Scott says.

"What?" Ramona asks.

"Used the water..to throw water balloons at Wallace.." Scott says.

"You did what?!" Ramona screams. "Oh my fucking god! I don't even have balloons!"

"I guess you can ring the water out of the mop I used.." Scott shrugs.

"Drinkable water, Scott." Ramona sighs. "You're so unserious. Also, now Envy can't sleep in the bathroom or kitchen."

"Oh my god. Are you seriously telling me she's sleeping in your room?" Wallace cries.

"I mean..not on the bed..but I think..yeah." Ramona says.

"Of course I do." Envy says.

this part was made specifically to make Pluummy 's day suck!!!!!!!!!! (also to continue the plot of the story)

ngl im BORED of this story i think im gonna take a break 💔💔

im prolly gonna write other stories 4 now but yeah um i kinda dont know what to do to this one anymore

comment any ideas ig but NONE OF THEM will be "pls bring todd back!!!!!!" FUCK TODD OKAY

i might consider bringing back ANYONE ELSE that hasnt actually died

yes scott used water balloons bro was bored n i dont have any ideas idfk this story is falling apart