IICDWYA: 1

Chapter 1

Crystal clear blue sea was what awaited me after a long year of no vacation and just pure work. I was tireless. Work was my life. Dancing was my everything. I can’t let a day without work. I have been making my way to survive in this cruel world. I don’t have the luxury to go on a vacation. If I needed rest, I would do it in the house. If this vacation isn’t even free, I will be on my studio entertaining my students.

But it was also good to come back home where I was born and raised. The country is just full of beautiful paradise like this. Just sitting here at the hammock, listening to those serene waves and staring at the blue sea in front me feeds my soul.

“Good morning, ma’am,” a staff of this luxurious resort came from my porch which was facing the beautiful scenery in front. “This is for your breakfast, madam,” he served me tons of food that I don’t even know if I could eat everything.

Pancakes. Bacon. Eggs. Tons of tropical fruits and fresh vegetables.

“Thank you, but I actually didn’t order breakfast,” I was shocked too. I just woke up, decided to go sightseeing since the view from my room was breathtaking. Waking up at such beautiful place was already a privilege for me.

The man smiled at me. “This is courtesy of Miss Ruby Rose, madam,” the staff informed me and then left.

Ruby Rose. She is just one astonishing lady. She is my boss, too. I earned tons of what I have now because of her. Thanks to her for allowing me to get a job Club Red when I really had nothing.

Abruptly, I wanted to dial her number. However, I knew her so much that she will just tell me to just damn eat and she’s busy. I just captured the food and sent it to her.

To Ruro❤️: Thanks, Rosie! ❤️❤️❤️

She also responded back which made me giggle.

From Ruro❤️: Oh god. Don’t call me that ever again. It’s giving me chills, AB!!!!!!!

Ruro was so funny. She hated it when I call her Rosie since it was giving her a very delicate image. She is not really a delicate one. She is one alpha female who doesn’t give a f*** with what other people say. I am also trying to live my life like that nowadays. However, it was one hard thing. Be carefree? And just let your life flow liberally? That was terrifying.

Ruby Rose is my few friends who witnessed tons of uncertainties I have in life. She was there in those ups and downs. And certainly, even when our status quo where far apart, she didn’t mind.

She loves spoiling me.

I finished all my food. Yeah. She knew I am a little foody, too. And she knows that I believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I also don’t like wasting anything on the table since I know the feeling of having nothing to eat.

I arrived here last night so I couldn’t see this beauty the place possesses. But I felt at peace hearing those waves. They were like music to my ears.

I haven’t unpacked my things that Ruro helped me packed. I have two large suitcases. I was only trying to take a small one, but she booked me in this luxury resort for a month under her membership. It is called the Diamond Edge Resort. You do need a membership to book a stay here in this private island. It’s quite a lavish place for elite people. I am glad I am had fair share of experiencing this kind of living that it didn’t make me feel naive.

And I refused to ask how much she paid for my booking, because that will just refrain me from taking it. I am already earning enough now to survive. I also have saved enough money for my wants, although, I am declining to use it since I might use it to something more useful or for emergency purposes. Unlike Ru who can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars in one go, I couldn’t do that. I am just her poor friend, and she is my rich friend.

Unloading was the next thing I did. I opened the luggage that I packed myself alone. I didn’t get through it one by one since I was the one who arranged it. I know it was just full of regular clothes. I put them on all at the side. Then decided to pull the other large luggage that Ru gave me. I didn’t see what she put on one of the big suitcases. But it was so scary to open.

When I undone it, there were dresses, shorts and bikinis that came out. It looked like heaven. She also knew my taste in clothes. I checked if she just lent me her clothes, but when I pulled one, I saw a tag. No way did she buy all of these for me.
It makes me wanna cry.

“Wait something is off,” it made me stopped.

I went back to my other luggage that I just opened a while ago and double check it. All my leggings, sweatshirts and jogging pants were gone. I only have tank tops, make ups, a few large shirts left, and my underwear.

Ruby Rose, that vicious lady!

I took a picture of all my things and sent her an angry emoji 😤.

From Ruro❤️: Seen by gorgeous Ru

From Ruro❤️: Just enjoy your vacation, cara mia! ❤️

I then tried enjoying it myself. Since, the sun was already up but still healthy, I took a shower and wore whatever my hand picked. Then I decided to go for a walk on the shore.

The water was cold.

Aaliyah was alone at the shore enjoying the precious moment. She kept her eyes shut and began to dance with the flow.

Majestically, her body moved in a very graceful manner and as if the dress, the wind and the waves knows that they all flow at one piece.

Unbeknownst to the lady, she created a picturesque moment that captured people's eyes.