IICDWYA: 10

Three months later

Aaliyah Brielle

Today is my first day back at work. Now, I can attest that experiencing rest made it hard for me to go back to work, but I had to. I must work for my finances.

As if she had been working for her three kids. You are not even married yet girl. In fact, you are still single – Love, Authornim

Oh my goodness, author! That's not funny!

"We'll meet after work, okay? Promise me that Brielle!" someone over the phone was insisting on meeting up with me again. I haven't seen her since I came back though. I got busy and I couldn't attend to her requests. And yeah, it was no other than, Ru, my dearest and clingiest friend.

I picked up my water bottle and headed straight to the car to drive to my new work.

It is a new company. They hired me as a third-party choreographer, and I was down for it. I signed up about six months ago. And I also have been working for them since then. However, the company only sends their artists to my studio for dance training, and I only worked with other groups that the company handles.

I have helped choreograph some songs and performances for the new group. However, I haven't tried working for them in person. I got the job because I thought it would be fun and who says no if you are paid well, right?

This time, my fee is much higher since I will be working with a senior group. And it's none other than the world-famous – Seventeen.

I met them and bonded with them when I went on a vacation. It was sudden and I admit, it was exciting. I can't believe I am meeting them again after a while.

We didn't talk to each other for a long time in person. However, some of them kept in touch with me. That felt great. They actually made a group chat and they keep on sending messages there.

My old friends, Yanika and April made sure to get my contact information after their break in the resort. We kept in touch. However, I stayed back on the island for Ruro because she already spent tons of money on that vacation. I did stay on the island for a month. April also sponsored my activities and my food for the whole month. Yanika enrolled me as a member with an exclusive discount, too. I felt so spoiled after that.

I didn't start working after my vacation on the private island. Instead, I also extended my vacation and went to my hometown since I was already in the country. I explored more and learn more about my heritage.

I came back tanned. I love my skin though. It's golden and beautiful. It's just now that I am like this because sooner or later I will go back to my color. So, might as well enjoy it.

I had to come back to work since this is also an important project. A new dance choreography for Seventeen's new song. And then, there will be a lot of music shows and award ceremonies.

I arrived at the Hybe Building, full of artists and celebrities that most people would love to see. Being a choreographer gave me an opportunity for me to work with such. I have encountered and worked with a ton of idols already. I must say they are all different. Some were fine, some were good, and some were also rude and high mighty.

I am a bit worried, but I am pretty proficient about things.

And as professionally as I could, I treated them all the same. As part of my work ethic, I must arrive very early in the dance room. I had enough time to meet their managers first and what were things about.

"Good morning!" I bowed to give my respect to them.

They did the same. It was shocking that they all began to get straight to the point, especially their main manager.

"Ms. Bree, we know you have met them already and we know you saw how chaotic are they," he was grinning a bit. "They are playful. But when it comes to work they are all professionals," I almost laughed when they began to redirect my initial impressions with the boys.

For sure professionalism is what took them to where they are today.

"Please take care of them," Hyelin ssaem said. She's one of the choreographers of Seventeen, too.

I smiled and responded, "I will, ssaem."

They assisted me to the dance room and of course, they will still be guiding me today since it will be my first day.

Walking inside the huge building while being toured by its management, my mind was on the go. I listened to them attentively and I laughed alongside their jokes and funny stories about the boys.

When I entered the dance area, I was already putting myself into condition on how should I approach them. I don't even do this, but I happened to even think about it.

I was flabbergasted.

I wasn't shocked to see the big dance room. But it was because I was suddenly greeted by a ton of handsome familiar faces.

The group was anticipating me, at least I could think of that since they were all inside waiting for me. And they even greeted me with so much warmth. "Annyeonghaseyo," all in a choir.

My heart beating so fast because I was suddenly agitated. This was unexpected since I would work with people not expecting them to create very close relationships with me. This is heart-warming.

"Go and give it, Hoshi-ah," I gulped hearing that. Then all of them pushed a familiar hamster-looking guy to walk toward me while holding a bouquet of classic red roses.

I didn't even know how to react. He just handed me the bouquet and I couldn't even understand what he said. He went back to them and then Seungcheol, leadernim came to me and gave me a Western greeting.

That should not be a question anymore since they were acquainted with Yanika and especially April, but I am still shocked since most idols that I have worked with, will not do that.

My previous teammates came fast and greeted me all in the same manner – a soft hug and a side cheek kiss. Even when they weren't my teammates before, I became close to them since they approached me most of the time, especially the bubbly ones.

"We miss you, ssaem," Mingyu was still such a charmer.

"Aye. I know. I miss you all, too," I told them.

"You got tanned," Myungho commented.

"She was there for a month, eight-ssi. That will be natural," Wonwoo answered.

"I am just saying," The8 defended. "I didn't say anything bad." He continued to sulk.

"She still looks pretty," someone whispered at the back.

Then they began the teasing.

I bit my lip at the sudden chaotic scene.

"DO that later, guys. Thank you for welcoming me. I am also glad to meet you all again. But for now, let's get straight to business. Will that be fine?" I cut to the chase immediately.