fresh start

Well we finally got here a new place in an abandoned town. Hi my name is nicole but people usually call me Nicky, so I get my bags out of the car while my brother is talking to his girlfriend on the phone. Then I walk into the house and the first thing I see is this man asleep on the couch. As I walk pass the couch quietly with my bag the man falls off the couch. When that happen I jumped then the guy looks at me and smiles as he smiled at me I walked out of the room so he got up off of the couch and followed me. I finally found the room that my brother said was mine so I put my bag on the mattress and walked out of the room but I could walk down the hallway because there was a man in my way a every time I tried to push him he just stood there perfectly still and when I looked at his face and eyes he just smiled at me and I blushed he had really pretty blue eyes and a charming smile but I had to resist him. Then my brother walked in the hall and seen us and he said" hey man stay away from her she's my sister no touchy her" and cut right though us and grabbed my hand and dragged me into my room and shut the door and looked at me and said "what was that" I look at him and respond "it was nothing I was trying to get through the hallway and he would not move" my bro looks at me and says okay I believe you just don't let him bone you" and then he just walked out the door. I just spent time in my room after my brother left the room. After I was done in my room I went out to the living room. When I walk out the guy from earlier was on the couch, so I just sat in a chair across the room. He looks at me and just smiles and sits on the end of the couch that is next to me. "Hey" he says and smiles and takes another drink of beer. I just look at him and smile hi my names Nicky. He smiles and takes one more sip of beer hi my name is Andy I just smile and look at him in the eyes and we just talked for hours. Then my brother came home so I went in my room and went to bed. the next morning nikki woke up to the sound of moaning. she walks to her door and opens it up a little seeing Andy and some girl going at it. then she sneaks back in her room and plays on her phone. an hour later nikki walks out of her room. when she steps out she see Andy shirtless on the couch with a blanket coverings his downstairs area. when he sees nikki he smiles and says "like what you see maybe you should take a picture it will las longer", she smiles and pulls out her phone and takes a pic and smiles and says your right it will last longer and then she walks into the kitchen. when Andy realized she took a photo he goes in the kitchen with the blanket wrapped around his waist, Nikki maybe you and I should be wrapped in this blanket she looks at him and says no I'm okay I don't like sharing blankets with anyone, okay we don't need the blanket maybe I should just remove it and hold you close to me he says as he pulls off the blanket and pulls her into him then nikkis brother walks in and ser them so he pulls nikki away from him and punches Andy in the face. Andy falls to the ground and nikki crawls next to his body to see if he is okay then nikki brother carries him to his room while nikki follows him with an ice pack and a cup of coffee. A couple hours after that Andy wakes up and sees nikki laying next to him asleep. Andy starts to freak out because he didn't remember what happen because he was so drunk so he sits up and drinks the cup of coffee that is next to him. Then nikki wakes up and sees that Andy is awake so she gets out of bed and walks in front of him. Andy looks in her eyes she cups his face and says don't worry Andy nothing happen I was just making sure that you were okay after my brother punch you in the face, then she kisses where her brother hit him then she tries to walk away but Andy pulls her back and kisses her passionately she pulls away and walks out of the room. She goes in her room and grabs her purse and leaves the house. while she is walking by herself her phone rings she answers it "hello" she says hi nikki (a guy says with a creepy voice) you may have moved but I will always find you and you will be mine then Cassidy hangs up the phone throws it on the ground and smashes it. then she runs away crying and says "there goes my fresh star".