a day full of fun

Nicki wakes up and sees that she is cuddling with jinx she trys to get up but when she moved jinx woke up and said "hey pretty lady" Nick I smiles and gets up and helps jinx up. Nicki goes takes a shower and gets ready for the day.when she comes out she sees Ashley still asleep on the couch so she goes and gets a cup of water and pours it on his head Ashley jumps up and yells "Shit!" then he grabs nicki and puts her over his lap so he can spank her butt he gives her one smack on the butt and she says "abuse" the jinx gets her away from Ashley and Jake just sits on the couch and thinks what the fuck.

Later on...

Nicki comes out of the bathroom and says "damn ash you left a bruise on my butt  Ashley looks at her and says " well at least when you look at it you will think of me" nicki trys to go attack Ashley but jinx and Jake hold her back while CC sits on the couch laughing. When nicki cools down she says "let's go to the fair" jinx says " yes I agree with her"  "okay" Ashley says and they leave the house.

At the fair

Nicki runs off with jinx while the other guys talk  "Ashley how's living with her" Jake says" it's fun but all I want to do is kiss her and make out with her and other things" Ashley says then he walks away.

With Nicki and Jinx

Screaming on the roller coasters then they did the bumper cars and then they sat and ate together. While they were talking and laughing Nicki looked over jinx shoulder and seen Ashley making out with a girl. She turns her head but then jinx looks back and says "Nicki you okay" "ya why wouldn't I be " nicki says "because he says he loves you then kisses another girl in front of your face even though your with Andy that is still a douche move" jinx says then he hugs her and that's when Ashley looks at nicki.

Later at the fair

Nicki is sitting on the bench when Ashley sits next to her and looks at her face then holds her hand. Nicki looks him in the eye then she looks away but Ashley touches her face so she looks at him then he leans in and kisses her. She pushes him away and snacks him then runs away.

With nicki

She sees a stage so she runs up and starts to sing innocence by halestorm. Ashley heard her singing and walked to the stage so did everyone else.

Back at home

Nicki runs to her room and falls asleep while the other guys sit on the couch and says "fun day" that's when Andy walks threw the door.