Ithe aftermath

Nicky gets up in the morning and washes her face then she goes into the kitchen and sees Ashley and he just smiles and hugs her and says " hi beautiful" "hi ash" she says and makes herself a smoothie then Ashley hugs her from behind and kisses her neck "Ashley stop" she says and pulls him away and walks out of the kitchen. Ashley follows her out of the kitchen and grabs her then pulls her close and hugs her and says" I'm sorry" Then he hugs her again then falls on top of her then he looks at her and smiles then gets up and pulls her up. She smiles at Ashley and says "thank you for making me feel better then she kisses his cheek but he turns his face and she ends up kissing his lips. That's when the guys walk in and Andy gets mad and Nicky just looks at him with fear in her eyes then Ashley just says "hey man" and Andy walks up to him and punches him in the face . Nicky just stands there frozen and says "I'm sorry" Andy looks at her and says "it's not your fault Ashley drunk and when he's drunk he gets handsy" why did you punch him if you knew he was drunk" she says "the anger just built up and I just punched him I have no explanation" then Nicky just hugs him and says " I love you" then she kisses him.

Later on
Nicky wakes for Ashley to wake up. When Ashley wakes up he opens his eyes and sees Nicky and smiles and says " did I just wake up in heaven" she just smiles while Andy says I am right here quit flirting with my wife to be" " I can't she's just so gorgeous and sweet and loving" Ashley says with a smile " okay that's it get up and sit right there Andy says as he lifts Ashley up and puts him beside Nicky then Ashley says " not cool man I was very comfortable where I was at" then he pouts "well too bad" Andy says and puts Nicky on his lap.

A little later
Nicky comes out all dressed up in leather all the boys look at her and there mouths just drop. Andy walks up to her and says well "where are you going" "I'm going to a club with Juliet for some girl time" she says and smiles " well okay but don't bring anyone home" he says " why would I bring someone home when I have a sexy husband to be at home" she says and kisses him then leaves.

At the club
Juliet and Nicky are dancing on the floor while the pretty and the reckless are playing. Then they finish their set and Taylor makes her way threw the people to Juliet and Nicky and she says " hey sexy ladies" "hey babe" Nicky says and then Juliet says " hi Tay" and then they start to dance with each other. Juliet ends up leaving so it's just Nicky and Taylor dancing. Taylor just kept smiling at Nicky and giving her drinks. It wasn't very long until Nicky blackout and that's when Taylor smiled and took her out of the club.

Outside the club
Taylor says " your to drunk to go home so you can spend the night at my house" nicky just nods not knowing what is going on

At Taylor's
Taylor takes off her own jacket then nicky's and then she pulled her close and kissed her then she started rubbing up against nicky's body then she lowered Nicky to her room then she pushed her onto the bed and started kissing her neck making Nicky moan which made Taylor smile but she continued and she started kissing down Nicky whole body but when she reached the lower part of nicky's stomach she grabbed nickys legs and spread them apart then she put her head where nicky's panties are and she ended up pulling her panties off then she put her mouth on nickys private spot then things got even more heated.

The next morning
Nicky wakes up and sees that she is naked next to Taylor and she starts feeling guilty but she doesn't remember what happened then Taylor wakes up with a huge smile on her face then she kisses Nicky and that's when Nicky pushes her away gets of the bed puts her clothes on then she runs out of the apartment. Then she gets in a taxi and goes home and falls on the couch and starts to cry.