Party time-Truth or Dare

Nicki and Andy start walking to the honeymoon sweet. They step towards the door and nicki knocks on the door. Ashley hears someone knock on the door so he goes to answer when he sees nicki and what she is wearing he becomes speechless so he opens the door and let's them in. Juliet sees then come in and she runs and hugs Nicki "woah hi Juliet" nicki says " hi sweet sister" Juliet says very loudly then walks away and yells "GAME TIME" so everyone gathers around Juliet then she says "okay everyone we are going to play spin the bottle then we will play seven minutes in heaven" so everyone then gathers around in a circle and Juliet gets a wine bottle and says "I'll go first" so she spins it and it lands on one of her brides maids so she crawls over to the girl the bottle pointed to and gives her a kiss. The bottle went around but then it was Ashley's turn so he takes the bottle and spins it and it lands on nicki when it did all she did was look at Andy then Ashley crawled over to her and kissed her on the lips then Ashley pulled away and crawled back to his spot. When Andy got the chance to spin the bottle he did but it landed on Juliet so he went over to her and pecked her lips then crawled back.

7 minutes in heaven

Derek decided he would go first on who would go together in seven minutes in heaven so he chose jinx and one of the other brides maids. When they came out jinx had lipstick smeared all over his face. Then jinx choose Andy and juliet to do it so they did it and all they did was talk. Then when they came out andy and juliets shirts were inside out. Juliet choose Ashley and nicki to go together so they got up and headed to the closest.

In the closet

Nicki was shaking and Ashley just looked at her and smiled then he kissed her again and she pushed him away and says "what are you doing" "it's seven minutes in heaven calm down besides we are just friends" Ashley says and then he kisses her again and she pushes him away and says "time" and she walks out.

Truth or dare

Juliet went first "true or dare" Nicki she said " dare"she said "I dare you to go in the closet take off your top and skirt and sit in your bra and underwear for an hour" Juliet says nicki got up went to the closet and got dressed then she came out only in her bra and underwear and sat down then she said "true or dare Juliet" dare" Juliet says " take off all your close and run up and down the street naked" ok I will she starts totake off her clothes then when she's nude everyone follows her outside and watches her run up and down the street naked. Then they all go back to the hotel room and she puts on a robe. Then she looks at Ashley and says true or dare "dare" Ashley says "I want you to take body shots off of nicki's body" "okay" Ashley says so nicki finds a spot to lay on the ground and Ashley gets the alcohol then he starts so he poors some of the shot on her and licks it up then he just licks the spot to make sure it's all off then he does another shots he takes 8 shots off of nicki's body. Then he looks at Andy and says "truth or dare" "I'll go with truth" Andy says " okay are you still in love with Juliet" Ashley says " no I fell in love with someone else" and then he looks at Ashley and says "truth or dare" "I'll go with truth I guess" Ashley says " do you like my girlfriend" Andy says " ya as a friend but she is a very pretty girl just look at her" then Ashley looks at nicki and says "truth or dare" " I will pick truth" "okay are you in love with Andy" she looks at Ashley and says "yes I am I love him with all of my heart" then Ashley just walks away and jinx follows him.

With Jinx and Ashley

"Man what's going on with you" jinx said " nothing" Ashley says " ash come on man tell me" jinx says " fine I told nicki I loved her yesterday and I said I wouldn't try to do anything to hurt Andy but it's hard seeing her with him" jinx just looks at him shocked and Ashley says " I hate truth or dare"