what will happen?

Andy wakes up and realizes they only have an hour to get back to the bus before it leaves to the next spot. He gets dressed then he wakes up Nike. She gets dressed then they leave. They find the bus and crawled back to Andy's bunk with him and went back to sleep. Ashley wakes up and steps out of his bunk and says "hi beautiful" and winks at niki. Niki then gets out of the bunk and walks to the front of the bus to talk to Ashley. He smiles when he sees Niki. She sits down next to Ashley as she shakes. Ashley looks at her and says "why are you shaking" as he grabs a blanket and wraps it around niki and then he pulls her close to him and holds her close to him. Andy awakens and steps out of his bunk. He walks out to the front of the bus and sees Niki and Ashley. He sits down next to niki and takes her away from ashley's arms. Later that morning they all get dressed and ready to preform. While black veil brides are preparing niki is getting water bottles to have back stage.  When she gets back to the  behind the stage she sees Andy and Ashley talking. When she walks up to them they start pushing each other. That's when niki gets in the middle and ends up getting smacked in the face. She instantly falls to the ground that when Andy stops and kneels down on the ground to see if she is okay. The body guards came and took her away while Ashley call 911. In a couple of minutes the ambulance arrives. The body grauds take her to the ambulance Andy the ambulance guys get her on the gurrney. Andy then instantly gets up in the ambulance and rides with niki to the hospital. In the ambulance niki says "Andy I love you and no one will ever change that",Andy then sits close to her and holds her hand then leans over and kisses her lips softly.At the hospital they take niki to a room give her some medicine to take the pain away and they do some tests to see if she is doing well. The doctor sees something on one of her tests. Thats when he pulls Andy aside and he asks Andy "if he new that niki was pregnant" and just sits there and shakes his head and he thinks what will happen.