a little time

Nicky now at the bar. She started drinking when a guy with short black hair sat beside her. She look at him but she ignored him and she kept thinking the last thing I need is another guy to be hung up on or to have a fling with. The guy tapped on her shoulder and said " hi miss" "hi dude" she says and walks away but then she turns back and looks at him and said "what's your name" he gets up and walks towards her and says "my name is Trace Cyrus and you are" "nice to meet you and I am nicky".

With Andy
I can't believe she left and I can't believe we are taking a break he says as he grabs a bottle of tequila and tries to drink the whole bottle but jinx takes it away from him and says " she just needs time to think".

With Nicky
She dancing with trace and she sees Ashley but she keeps just dancing with trace. Trace then held her close and kissed her but she thought of Andy threw the whole kiss so she started to cry " what's wrong" trace says " I'm sorry it's not you it's me" she says and walks away. Ashley then runs after her and hugs her and says "it's okay" "thanks Ashley" she says and looks at him "I'm always here" he says then he kisses her and then says " can you be mine tonight that's all I need" Nicky nods.

With Andy
"I'm going to call up Taylor and ask her to come over because If I'm not going to drink I must do something to get her off my mind" Andy says " fine whatever you need your free tonight" jinx says and Andy picks up the phone.

With Ashley and Nicky
Walking together to a hotel while Nicky drinks some wine.
They get to the hotel and gets a room. Ashley closes the door and smiles then he walks up to Nicky and kisses her.

With Andy
Taylor comes over and drinks with Andy then they end up kissing and things get heated.

With Nicky and Ashley
They lay on the bed after they did it. Ashley has a huge smile on his face while Nicky feels sick to her stomach but ends up falling asleep.

With Andy
When him and Taylor are done he says "this was a mistake" and kicks her out.