wedding preparations

The last 3 weeks of hanging out with the guys Juliet decided to take her maid of honor on a spa day then dress shopping. While Juliet and nicki are getting their nails done and they decide to chat so Juliet tells her about what type of wedding she wants and all types of stuff about the wedding.They get their nails done and so they go dress shopping. Juliet comes out from the dressing room in a full white dress she looked so amazing when she seen herself in the mirror tears filled her eyes.  Nick I just looked at her and said "you look amazing breath taking" and hugs her "this is the dress now it's time to look for yours" Juliet says so Juliet changes tells the lady she will buy that dress and the nicki and Juliet go look for bride maid dresses. Nicki tried on a couple of bad ones until she seen this blue dress that caught her eye and when she stepped out to show Juliet she started to tear up and so did Juliet and then she yelled for the lady and said "we will take these dresses" and the lady just nodded and nicki went to go changed. Then Juliet took nicki with her when she went to the cake shop to try out cakes and then niki sees derek walk in so she sits on the other side of Juliet so Derek had no choice but to sit next to Juliet. They tried cakes together and talked about wedding plans and they got most of it done at the cake shop. Then nicki went home and just plopped herself on the couch. Then she began to say wedding preparations suck but she fell asleep.