bros day -secretes out

When Andy wakes up his phone starts ringing he picks it up and says " hello"  get up we are going for a bro day only guys no girls"jinx say on the other line of the phone "fine" Andy says and hangs up. Then he gets up goes to take a shower gets dressed and leaves nicki a note. When nicki gets up she reads the note and smiles.

With the boys

They are at the strip club drinking at the bar while Ashley is getting a lap dance.  Jinx and Andy are talking at the bar "Andy guess what" jinx says "what man" Andy says " I know something that Ashley did that you don't know" "what tell me" Andy says "Ashley loves nicki" he sings "what" and yells and everyone turns to face him and then he says "I'm out of here" and leaves.

With nicki

She decided to go shopping with the girls. Then the girls went out for lunch. She decided to sit alone with Juliet " Juliet I have to get something off my chest" nicki says " what" " Ashley told me he loved me the day after the wedding but he said he would not do anything about it"  "I knew it " Juliet says nicki just looked at her with a confused look.

With Andy

He went back to the hotel and order room service. He drank a whole bottle of wine by himself.  He just sat on the bed looking at Facebook from his phone.

With the other guys

"Ashley" jinx says " what" Ashley says " I told Andy that you loved niki" "what's wrong with you" Ashley yells and leaves.

With nicki

She heads back to the hotel room and sees Andy " hi babe" she says and hugs him then he kisses her then she pushes him away  "are you drunk"  "maybe" he says and kisses her again. Then nicki hears a knock on the door and walks away from Andy to answer it. Nicki opens the door "hey" nicki says "hi can I come in" Ashley says and walks forward "sure" Nicki says and let's him in. When Andy sees him he says " oh look who it is"  " Andy let me explain" " explain what man that you are in love with nicki I heard"  "what" nicki says  "it's none of your business nicki" andy says and pulls her to the side "Andy she knows I love her" Ashley says "what you knew he loved you and you did not tell me" andy says "yes he told me his feelings but I don't feel the same way I love you andy"nicki says  " I'm sorry nicki but we are done" Andy says "Andy don't" Ashley says and nicki just cries. Andy walks out of the hotel room. Ashley tries to hug nicki but she pushes him away "get out" nicki says "no I'm not leaving you alone" then he hugs her and she cries.

With Andy

He ends up getting so drunk that he passes out on the ground. When Andy wakes up he is in the hospital.