how can I live like this

Niki just sits in the car staring out the window then she says "drop me off right here"," no I'm not going to drop you off somewhere I care about you to much to do that by the way how old are you any ways", "I'm 18 and I want out of this car Andy please","fine get out then" he says and stops the car, thank you she said and got out of the car and started walking. Andy just drives away. Then this other car pulls up with this lady driving all she says is "get in we need to talk", niki gets in the car "hi I'm Juliet and you are"she says," I'm niki but you know that don't you"niki replies,"yes I do look at you smarty pants" Juliet replies, "but your supposed to be missing"niki says "yes I told him that so I didn't want to break his heart I like him I just don't love him anymore are love just drifted away"Juliet says," well the love hasn't went away for Andy" niki says, " this isn't right Andy needs to know" said niki, "fine we will do it your way" Juliet replies and drives to the bar. We walk into the bar and we see Andy drinking at a table. Niki walks away from Juliet and goes play pool. Juliet sees Andy so she walks up to him. "Andy" Juliet says Andy turns and his face turns whiter than usual "Juliet" he says "yes it's me she says then Andy gets up and kisses her. Niki sees what's happening and runs outside. Juliet pulls Andy away "Andy I lied to you i wasnt missing I pretend to be missing so I didn't have to break your heart"she said, " what the hell are you talking about that ridiculous" she gives Andy an explication that he would understand. He walks away from he and goes outside that when he sees niki. Andy walks up to niki "what's wrong with you" he said " well I don't like seeing the guy I like kiss other girls" she says, " well that was Juliet and I just found out after I kissed her that she lied to me so I don't love her anymore I don't really know what I feelings for her" he says "really" niki asks " really I think I might love someone else" he says as he kisses her passionately and picks her up gets in the car and drives home. At home they walk to the door and go straight for the bedroom. Andy lays her on the bed and undresses her and sees all the bruises on her body but he then kisses her passionately and they go at it. They fall asleep after they get done fooling around. Then Andy gets a call in theorizing telling him that he needs to get ready for tour. When Andy tells niki she gets sad but when he asks her to come with him she gets excited. They start packing and some how she convince s her brother to let her go so they pack and then head to Ashleys house the next morning. Andy wakes up niki the next mourning and niki says how can I live like this but then laughs.