new home

Nicki and Ashley get back from dropping Andy off at the rehab center. Nicki looks at Ashley and says " Ashley I'm going to miss him I already do" Ashley just hugs her and says " I'm here" and holds her hand then they walk in the house. Nicki sits on the couch and Ashley sits next to her and they watch Ted and nicki just sits on the couch and rests her head on ashley's chest and Ashley looks at her and kisses her forehead. Nicki smiles at him and kisses his cheek softly and then continues watching the show. She eventually falls asleep so Ashley carries her to his bed room.

Later on at night

Nicki gets up and walks to Ashley room and crawls in bed with him. She just lays by him but she puts a pillow between them.

In the morning

Ashley wakes up and sees nicki asleep in his bed next to him but there is a pillow between them. Nicki wakes up and says "good morning lover" then she laughs then Ashley says " I didn't know you were that easy to get into bed with who would have known I would have done it in the first night you stay" and he winks  and gets out of bed and Nicki just stares at his body and notices his Purdy tattoo then she stops and says " I just did not want to sleep alone I'm used to Andy sleeping next to me" " no problem" and then he walks into the bathroom.

Later on

Nicki getting ready while Ashley  is cleaning the house. Nicki walks out and Ashley just stares at her because she came out in a belly shirt and high waisted shorts and then Ashley stops staring and says " where are you heading to dressed like that" " I'm going to a karaoke bar" she says "in the day time" he says "yes there is not that many people and so I feel comfortable to sing" she says " " I got to see this " and he grabs Nicki's hand and walks out the door.

At the karaoke bar

Ashley follows nicki then stops at the bar. Nicki goes and talks to the band on stage and says " can you play I love rock in roll by Joan Jet and the black hearts" "sure the band guys say so she goes up to the Mic and starts to sing. Ashley watched her on stage and just smiled. She finished her song and Ashley stood up and clapped when she stepped off stage Ashley ran up there and says " can you play home sweet home by Motley Crue" they nod and start to play so Ashley begins to sing. Nicki watches ashley sing and she just smiles then when he's done she stands up and claps. While Ashley was walking to nicki this other guy decided to talk to her . Ashley walks up to her and puts his arm around her and says " hi babe" then the guy looks at her and says "sorry" and walks away nicki looks at Ashley and says "thanks babe" and kisses his cheek and Ashley just smiles.

Later on...

Ashley and Nicki play pool and drink then they go home. When they get home nicki says "good night ash" and she walks away but Ashley pulls her back and says "good night and welcome home" then he lets her go and she goes to bed.