its been 3 months

Andy and niki are now in London for the black veil brides tour. Niki and Andy started drifting apart. All niki does all the time is write in her journal ever since she lost her baby and her brother she went into a deep depression but she does cry she just stays silent and write in her journal. Andy is very worried about her but who would not be. Today Andy finally had enough and drags her off the bus. They went out and Andy showed niki around London. She eventually looked at Andy and hugged him then he kissed her passionately. Andy took her out to dinner and she smiled and laughed.  Andy just took her out shopping and just walked around London. When they got to the hotel because none of the band mates wanted to stay on the bus anymore. Niki walked in and just smiled. She looked so amazed when they walked threw  the hotel room doors. Andy just smiled when he seen her face and he lead her to their hotel room. Then when they were close to their hotel room Andy lifted her up off her feet and carried her into the room and layed her on the bed. Then she sat up and pulled her to him and kissed him passionately. They layed on the bed but they kept kissing. Niki then took off her shirt and smiled at Andy and said " I love you Andy" he smiles and says I love you to so much more than you ever know" then he took off his shirt.  When they were done they snuggled and Andy just sang to niki to express his feelings. The next morning they went to the airport to travel back to the u.s. when the flight ended they went home and went threw nikis brothers stuff. Niki just cries and says I can't believe he's been gone for three months.