funday

Andy gets up in the morning and sees niki asleep on the couch so and sat by the couch and watch her sleep until she woke up. When niki woke up she seen Andy and so she sat up and kissed him passionately. Then Andy picked her up and took her to the back bedroom of the bus. Then Ashley got up and seen the back room of the bus door was shut with the please do not disturb sign up so he put his ear up against the door. In the room with Andy. Andy slowly pulls down niki's pants and starts kissing down her thighs when he notices a heart tatoo, "so that's what you did last night","ya you like" she responds Andy just smiles at her and goes back to what he's doing. Outside the bedroom door Ashley listens to them in the room until the other band mates caught him and they made him go with them so they left the bus. An hour later Andy and niki get dressed then they walk off the bus. Then niki bumps into Taylor  "sorry" niki says without knowing who she bumped into and then the person says Nike and she knows exactly who it is so she hugs her and Andy just stands there confused. Then niki and Andy eventually walk away from Taylor and go exploring. Andy and niki just hung out together listening to bands play and riding rides. Then Andy and Nike go to a restaurant and Andy just holds Niki in his arms and eats food of course. They start making out until Juliet sits down at their table." Hi Juliet " Niki says, and Andy just sits and glares at Juliet. Then Juliet just gets up and walks away. Niki and Andy just get back to having fun. They leave the restaurant and go to the club. At the club Niki runs out on the dance floor as soon as they enter the club while Andy go straight to the bar. Out on the dance floor. Niki is dancing to the beat of the music with Taylor and lyzze. Then a guy pulls niki up against his waist. Niki tries to pulls herself away. She finally sees the guys face and it's Ashley. She finally pulls herself away from him she runs to Andy. When she walks up to Andy she kisses him passionately. Then they both decide to leave the club and go to a hotel room. They get a hotel room and get busy and things got very heated. After they fooled around Andy just held Niki in his arms and sang to her then he looked at her in the eyes and says" I love you niki and I always will I can feel it" Niki looks at him and says " I love you too more than you could ever know you saved me" Andy just kissed her passionately then they fell asleep.