future

Andy is looking through the jewelry store but leaves without a ring. On the bus Niki wakes up and hears Ashley laughing so she walks out to see why Ashley laughing and she see cece dressed only in a diaper with a binky in his mouth and she could not help but laugh. She feels her phone vibrate in her pocket. She answers the phone and the guy says"hi is this niki" she says" yes" "okay I am sorry to tell you over the phone but your brother died his car ignited on fire with him inside" niki starts to cry and yells "NO" and falls to the ground Ashley gets up and picks her up off the floor. Andy walks threw the door and sees niki and she tells all of them what happened tears start to fall from Andy's eyes and then he grabs a bottle of berbin. Ashley just sits on the couch with niki as she cries. Niki then gets up and goes to Andy she takes the Berlin away and just holds him close and they both start to cry. They eventually fall asleep in the back room. The next day black veil brides play a show and Andy starts to tear up and then he says "this whole show goes out to my buddy who went to heaven recently" everyone cheers even niki cheers and tears fall from her eyes. Juliet walks over and hugs niki and says she's sorry and she starts to cry. Juliet looks at niki and says "the reason I left Andy was because I was and am in love with your brother" niki just looks at her speechless. Andy gets off stage and sees Juliet and niki and just looks at us then he hugs both of them and says sorry to Juliet. She just looks at him and says "thanks it hard losing your best friend" and walks away. Andy then walked with niki and they watch the pretty reckless preform and other bands. Then they go out to dinner with some friends from the other bands to tell them about niki. They were all shocked and thrilled so niki pulled a fake smile but she felt terrified inside. Niki then does feel well and she end up passing out on Ashley s shoulder at dinner what freaked everyone out. They all rushed to the hospital. At the hospital Andy checks niki in the he sees blood dripping from niki so he screams. The doctors see and rush her in to check things out. An hour later the doctor tells them the news they lost the baby that they only knew about a couple days ago that they had but the baby was a month old. Andy starts to cry and so does niki. Then they get check out of the hospital and tells everyone what happened. They went back to the bus and niki just stayed on the couch writing in her tablet and think what will happen for my future will I have one.