missing

Niki and Andy stayed up all night going threw her brothers stuff. Niki found a letter that her brother wrote to Juliet. It said my love Juliet I knew it was hard to leave Andy and lie to him but I love you and I could not stand to see you with him and you are in love with me not him I can feel it in every kiss that we shared sincerely your Prince charming. Niki read the whole thing and was shocked that her brother was having an affair with Juliet and Andy didn't know. It broke her heart to think if Andy read this he would feel betrayed. Andy then wrapped his arms around niki and kissed her neck. "Andy I found something that will upset you" niki says "what" he says "this" she says and hand him he starts to read it then he crumbles it in his and and says " well this is trash" and throws it in the garbage. Niki looked at him worried and said "Andy talk to me please", he looks at her and says I feel betrayed but that happened in the past and he's gone now and Juliet is no longer my girlfriend you are" and he then kisses her. She smiles and says "yes I am and I love you" and kisses him again. There then a knock at the door so Andy answers it. He opens the door and sees the cops and they tell him that the body in the car wasn't nikis brothers. Andy and niki just looks at the cops shocked and then she says " then where is he" the cops says " we have no clue" and leaves. At juliets house there is a knock at the door. she answers it and it is...