is this the end

Nicky wakes up in the morning and gets dressed then she gets out of the bed and leaves. She walks back to Ashley house and walks in and sees Andy asleep on the couch. He wakes up when he hears walking and smiles when he sees her and says " I never wanna be apart again it was hell being away from you" "I missed you too so much it hurt" she says then kisses him. He pulls away and says " I had sex last night with Taylor" Nicky looks at him and says " I had sex with ashley" they just look at each other and laugh and Andy says "well we had a long night" Nicky just smiles. Ashley walks threw the door and says "I would have gave you a ride home" Nicky just walks away.

Later on with Nicky
"Andy you need to focus on your music so we do not have time to get married right now but one day I would love to be your wife" Nicky says " your right I do need to focus on my music" Andy says Then Jake walks in and says "let's go on tour" "that's a great idea" Nicky says "Then let's go on tour".

A couple weeks later with black veil brides
The boys and Nicky head out on tour and they are touring with new years day and motionless in white. Andy and Nicky are happy now but no wedding plans for now this is the end...
What will happen in the next story....