bachelorate party

Andy and Nicki are packing for las Vegas . Andy then pushes nicki onto the bed then he kisses her passionately. She kisses him back and pulls off his shirt. Then he kisses her neck already making her moan. Then he takes off her shirt then his pants then she slips off hers. They eventually get naked and start fooling around. When they finish they get dress and continue packing. Nicki looks at Andy and kisses him passionately then she pulls away and says " so how are you feeling about the best man thing" Andy looks at her and says " I'm fine I didn't want to be his best man I just happy im apart of the wedding and that I get to take one of the bride maids to my hotel room" and he kisses her passionately. They put the bags in the car and leave for the airport.When they arrive to las Vegas they split up the boys and girls. The boys went to the strip club while the girls went to the male strip club. Juliet got her strip dance and they made one of the stripper give nicki a strip dance but she just backed away.

With the boys

Ashley just getting some strip dances like the rest of the guys except Andy so Ashley walks over to where Andy is to chat come on man get some boobies in your face or something" Ashley says " im okay man you go a head" Andy says " man your girl looks stunning in her maid of honor dress when I seen her in it I was speechless" Ashley says "  "she would look beautiful in anything" Andy says " your lucky to have her dude she's fucking beautiful man" Ashley says "thanks man " Andy says " I wish she could be mine" that's when Andy just walked away.

With the ladies

The brides maids take Juliet to her room. While nicki is sneaking up to Andy's room.  She finds the hotel room and opens up the door but the room is pitch black. She walks up to the bed and crawls in it. Then she slides closer to him and kisses his face. Then she finds his lips and kisses them. Then she shines her phone light on his face and finds out its Ashley so she turns on the light and starts smacking the crap out of him that's when Andy walks in and sees this fight and pulls nicki back " what is going on" "well I came to surprise you but I ended up surprising him because I thought it was you" Andy just stands there glaring at ashley Ashley laughs and says "she kissed me" Andy just looks at her and says "sorry" and walks her to his bed in the room. They lay down and cuddle then they both fall asleep.