home coming

Andy hugs the guys and says "where is nicki" Ashley looks at him and says "she's sleeping" "aw okay I will go sleep next to her" Andy says and runs to the guest room and crawls in the bed with nicki.

In nickis thoughts

She feels some one laying next to her she rolls over and opens her eyes and sees Andy and is shocked but she pulls him into a kiss then things got heated.

In the morning

Nicki wakes up and walks out of the guest room to the kitchen where she sees Ashley "hi ash" she says and grabs a bowl "hi " he says and walks out of the kitchen. Jinx walks in and hugs nicki and says "so are you happy to see Andy" "yes I am it's so great how he is out of rehab so fast but the bad thing is that I sold the house to a couple I know he told me to but if I knew he would have been out this fast I would have not sold it" nicki says " it's okay Andy has a surprise for you and you need to tell Andy that you have feelings for Ashley"jinx says "what are you talking about and Andy has a surprise for me " "yes he does and you know what I mean" and then jinx walks out and Ashley walks in and says " we need to talk"and grabs nicki's and drags her outside.

Outside

"What are we doing" Nicky says and pulls her hand away from Ashley then Ashley looks at her and says "that's what I want to know what are we doing or you" "what are you talking about" she says and looks at him with a confusing look that's when Ashley pulled her close and kissed her she pushes him away and he says " I knew it you do have feelings for me" I may have feeling but it would be just be physical feelings no emotional feelings" Nicky says " I can tell you are lying but that still hurts" Ashley says " it's the truth I love Andy not you so get over it" and walks away.

Back in the house

Nicki walks up the stairs and sees Andy waiting for her "nicki I can't believe I am saying this but you need to go on a date with ashley" " "what" Nicky says and just stands there shocked it's the only way if you know if you have true feelings for Ashley" " I don't believe you Andy" nicki says then Andy kisses her and says I need to know if we are truly meant to be together" Nicky looks at him and says " sure I will do it for you" then she hugs him. Andy then walks away and goes to talk to Ashley.

With Ashley and Andy

Walks up to Ashley and says "thanks man I know it wasn't easy living with her but I appreciate it" "no problem" Ashley says and looks away from Andy then Andy looks at him and says " I'm allowing you to take Nicky on a date" Ashley just stands there with a shocked expression on his face.

With Jinx and Nicki

" I can't believe he is doing this" Nicki says well this gives you a chance to see if you have feelings for Ashley and to see how much you love Andy" Jinx says and gives her a hug. Then Ashley walks in and jinx walks away.

With Ashley and Nicki

"So will you go out with me tomorrow" Ashley says and looks at Nicki and she says " "yes I will" then Ashley smiles and hugs her then he looks at her face and gazes into her eyes then he kisses her cheek and walks away.

Nicki's thoughts

What is going on in this house today. I don't know what is going on to many things are happening at once and I can't believe I have a date with Ashley while I am with Andy I am I still with him.

With Nicki

She walks to her room and grabs her fluffy blanket and calls jinx and says "I need someone to cuddle with who is just a friend" he nods and crawls in bed with her and holds her until she falls asleep then he goes out to the living room.

In the living room

Jinx sits on the couch and talks with Andy "hey jinx" Andy says "hey man you surprise me" Jinx says "really how do I surprise you" Andy says " letting Ashley go out with Nicki " jinx says " well tomorrow I will find out if I have competition or not and walks away.