the funeral

Nicky and Andy are getting ready for the funeral and she looks at Andy and says "I can't believe I am going to this I have hated that man ever since I was a kid and now look I am getting ready for his funeral and I still can't believe he gave his heart to my brother" and she starts to tear up and Andy hugs her and says " you are going to this funeral to show support for your brother and for the man who gave up his heart and life for your brother and that's it"

At the funeral
Nicky walks in with Andy and the guys they all take a seat in the second role while Andy and Nicky sit up front next to Juliet and Nicky's brother. They all sit and hear people talk about their father and then Nicky stands up and says " can I please says something" sure" the pastor says and walks off and let's Nicky talk and when she stands in front of everyone she says " this man may have been my father but I never really knew him because when I was a baby he left and I have not seen him until a couple days ago when my brother went to the hospital and when I seen him there I was shocked and I ignored him but when the nurse told us that my brother may not make it because of his heart I went and talked to him and said what are we going to do and he says I don't know about you but I am going to see if my heart is a perfect match for my son and he said you don't have to forgive me if you don't want to but I do want you to know that I love you and I want to do the right thing so I am going to try to give my son my heart so he can live because I have had the chance to live my life so this is my time to give my son life and so I went with him to see if his heart was a match and it was so he gave up his heart and life for the my big brother and I just want to say thank you" and then she walked off and sat down.

At the grave yard
Nicky stood there and watched her uncles carry her dad's coffin and watch other people lower the coffin into the ground and she just stood there still. Juliet held her husband close to her as she cried and Andy tried to comfort Nicky but she just stood there frozen.

At home
Nicky gets in the shower and when she comes out she crawls in jinx's arms and falls asleep when Andy comes out from the shower he sees Nicky and jinx asleep on the couch so he crawls next to Nicky and falls asleep next to her.