dinner with the bands

The bands start to enter the dining room where the bands have been told to go eat dinner. Niki walks in with black veil brides and sees many band members from over 70 different bands. Andy grabs niki and takes her to the buffet table then he takes her to a table where the band members from halestorm and papa roach are sitting at when they sit down niki starts shaking from excitement.Jacob looks at her and grabs her hand and says darling you alright and then niki says "ya this is just unbelievable" Jacoby just smiles at her then she just starts to sing"cut my life into pieces" then Jacob starts singing with her and then eventually everyone in the room joined alone in the song. Then the band the pretty reckless comes in the room and they just walk in the room and listen and Taylor sits next to niki. Andy and the rest of the band members from black veil brides left to go to there bus but niki stayed to talk to Taylor and hang out with her. They ended up going to a bar and getting plastered. They went to a tattoo shop and niki got a heart on her thigh while Taylor got a guitar. Then Taylor walked her back to the black veil brides bus and niki fell asleep on the couch.