at the reception

Ashley is drinking at the bar when he sees nicki talking to one of the other brides maids so he walks up to her " hi nicki can I have this dance" and holds out his hand " yes sir" and she takes his hand and walks to the dance floor. Andy walks in and sees them dancing and smiles because nicki is smiling then everyone one turns to the door because the bride and groom have arrived. Ashley just looked at nicki and smiled and held her close and continued dancing. They continued dancing while Andy watched from the bar . Derek walked over to him and they drank together Derek looks at Andy and says " fight for her man I know you love her I can see it in your eyes besides she's your girlfriend not his" then he pushes Andy towards the dance floor. Andy walks up to Nicki and says "may I have this dance" and lays his hand out nicki smiles and looks at Ashley and says "excuse me" and dances with andy.

Later on at the reception

Nicki stands up and gives her speech
Derek and Juliet I hope you have a long loved filled marriage that you guys have planned since we were little. Remember the times where you two would pretend you guys were my mom and dad you guys took better care of me than mom ever did so mom and dad I hope you guys live happily ever after

Then she walks off the podium Ashley then gets up there and gives his speech. He steps up to the Mic and says " once upon a time there was this boy who fell in love with his best friend but she did not feel the same until one night they went to dinner alone and kissed that's when there love began but Juliet was in a relationship so she left and convinced everyone that she loved that she was missing including him but one day he seen her in there home town and thats where she told him that she loved him and she gave him a promise ring and he left her but he kept writing her letters these two did everything they could to be together and now they get to live happily ever after in the open and we all get to watch so congrats" and he walks off stage.

Andy walks up to him and says "you knew this whole time" Ashley puts his head down and says "yes" and Andy walks out. Nicki walks up to Ashley and says " how did you know and why didn't you tell Andy" " because it wasn't my secret to tell I thought Juliet would tell him when she was ready to" Ashley says and nicki walks away but Ashley grabs her and pulls her back to him and looks at her and says " are you mad at me" she just looks at him and says " let me go" and pushes him away and runs out the door. She goes back to the hotel and sees Andy at the bar. She walks up to him and hugs him he pushes her away and says " where is your boy toy Ashley" she looks at him and says " what are you talking about me and Ashley are just friends and your drunk come on"and takes him to her hotel room. Andy gets undressed and all he is in is his underwear. Then nicki comes out of the bathroom with his bat man shirt on and she crawls up next to him and says " I love you" and kisses his lips softly.