the walk of shame

When andy, Ashley Jake cc and jinx come home they see Nicky crying on the couch. Andy sits on the couch next to her and hugs her and says "what happened why are you so sad" she looks at him and says " because I woke up next to Taylor naked" "what did you to" Andy says "I think so but I don't remember all I remember is dancing with Juliet and Taylor that's it " she says and cries then she says "I don't deserve you" then Andy grabs her and says " hey you took me back after I kissed Juliet in front of you after I told you I liked you and it sounds like Taylor drugged you so it's not your fault I love you and I forgive you so forgive yourself because no matter what you did or do I am going to marry you" she smiles at him then kisses him and says " I love you more than you will ever know" then she kisses him again then hugs him.

Later on
Andy leaves the house and calls Taylor and says "we need to talk meet me at the bar". When he gets to the bar he sees Taylor and says " Nicky told me what happened" Taylor smiles and says " o she did " yes she told me everything that happened last night or at least what she remembers" Andy says and orders a drink " o ya I drugged her so I could have my way with her she says with a smile " well I came to tell you to leave her alone" Andy says with a stern look in his eye " I don't follow rules very well she says then she gets up and leaves the bar.

With Nicky
Ashley talks with her and says "so you slept with a girl and I missed it" " yes I did and I am not proud of it" she says " "well I would have loved to see it" Ashley says " of course you would have"she says and walks away but Ashley pulls her back and pins her against the wall and says " you are so sexy right now all I can think about is you and Taylor and it turns me on" then he walks away.

A little bit later
Nicky making plans with Juliet to go shopping. Andy comes in while Nicky is on the phone and says " hi babe" then Nicky says " Juliet I got to go" and hangs up the phone then she says "hi babes" and she kisses him and tastes alcohol and she pulls away and says "are you drunk" "I might be but that doesn't mean we can't make love" he says with a cheesy smile Nicky walks out of the room and makes a pot of coffee then she pours a glass for Andy and takes it to him and says "drink up you will need the energy and it will hopefully sober you up" he drinks the whole glass and says "now can we" Nicky smiles and kisses him then she crawls on top of him then she pulls away and takes off her shirt andy looks at her and just smiles then he kisses her lips and then her neck. Nicky smiles then she takes off his shirt and then kisses him then his neck and Andy bites down on his lips then he takes off her pants and Nicky takes off his pants. Then they just look at each other and Andy says "here I am rock you like a hurricane" Nicky just smiles and kisses his lips.

In the morning
Nicky wakes up with a smile on her face. She gets out of bed and walks out to the living room where the guys are and when the guys see how happy she is and they all say "she got lucky last night" Nicky just blushes then Andy comes out with a smile on his face and the guys yell " they did it last night" and Nicky's face turns red while Andy just smiles and holds her close. Then Taylor comes out from Ashley's room. Everyone then just stared at her with a shocked expression and she says " I got lucky last night but it wasn't with Nicky this time" and kisses Nicky then walks out.