what will happen to this

Nikki just glares at the man on the couch as he gets up from the couch and comes to hug her. "Dont touch me man" she says and runs to her brother. Andy looks at the man that Nikki just ran away from and says "hi I am Andy and you are" the man responds " hi I am Jeremy and I am nickis special friend". after Jeremy says that Andy just looks at nikki with a confused look. She steps out from behind her brother and says" he's my ex and the reason I moved away" then she walks back to her brother and then cries in his arms. Then Andy walks outside with Jeremy. "Hey man you need to leave and never see her again so go now man" andy yells. Jeremy just walks away and yells "I'll be back baby"and gets in his car. Andy then walks back inside and hugs nikki. Then he says " don't worry baby your brother and I are here to protect you okay now go in your room so I can talk to your brother",Nikki goes in her room. Andy then talks to her brother "hey man can I have your permission to date and protect your sister I will treat her with love and respect" Andy you know I can't say no to you so yes you can but if you hurt her I will castrate you myself","okay deal" man and then they hug. Nikki over hears and thinks what will happen to this.