where did the shyness go?

a/n: this chapter is spicy hehe

Zach closes his front door and rests his back against it. Jack was nothing but gentle with him at all times. He sighs happily as he takes off his shoes and puts on his slippers.

I definitely need a shower after today. He makes a beeline to his bathroom and removes all his clothes. He turns on the tap and lets the water warm up. Zach looks at himself in the mirror. The bruises were still so prominent.

He grabs his phone and puts his briefs back on to snap a few pictures to Jack.

zach:
[attachment]

zach:
[attachment]

zach:
here are the bruises.
i should've taken a
picture as soon as i
got home that day.

jack:
it's still very noticeable
this will definitely serve
as evidence.

jack:
you're so fuckin pretty.

sexual content ahead.

Zack blushes heavily and puts his phone down to get in the shower. He feels the water cascade down his body as it washes off today's events. Once more, a drop of desire pools at his abdomen, and he feels himself grow hard.

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. All he feels on his body is no longer water. It's Jack's hands that descend and ricochet on him.

A firm hand on his waist, a gentle hand running down his face. He leans against the shower wall as he starts losing focus. He gasps out a moan at the difference in temperature. Everything is making him sensitive. It was almost embarrassing how worked up he had gotten himself over nothing.

He gets under the shower once more and lowers his head as he fists his shaft. His mouth slowly opens as his hand fastens.

A flashback of earlier today filled his head. Jack breathing heavily as sweat dripped down his face.

He can practically hear Jack's guidance. That's it, darling. Take what you need. You're so fucking pretty. Zach's hips stutter once as he gasps.

Zach leans his left arm on the shower wall and lets out a downright dirty moan. It had been too long since he last touched himself. The knot in his abdomen tightens and tightens.

That's it. Let me hear you...

It's as if he can feel the blond by his ear whispering orders to him. His face contorts into one of absolute euphoria as he releases all his pent-up tension. "Oh fuck, Jack!" He grunts quietly.

...darling.

He gasps for air as the orgasm rocks through his body.His shoulders go lax as the water washes off everything. It really had been a while since he indulged himself in such activities. It wracked his figure in such a way that he didn't have enough brain power to feel shame for unravelling so quickly.

Zach quickly washes his body and leaves the refreshing shower. He checks his phone.

jack:
I'll drop by your work
to make sure he isn't
being a bitch

jack:
maybe before the news?
sent 10 minutes ago

How long had he spent in the shower? How quickly did he relieve himself? He shakes the thoughts out of his head and answers Jack.