losing control

Jack closes the front door and sighs happily as their shared scent fills his nostrils. He takes off his dress shoes and puts on his bunny slippers. "Darling, I'm home!" He announces.

Once he doesn't obtain a response, he goes to the bedroom. He predicts that his lover is probably showering before their little date. Jack opens their bedroom door and is met with a heavenly sight.

Zach was spreading some (fake) rose petals on their bed, in the shape of a heart. On his body was a t-shirt that Jack wears to sleep and some briefs. Jack takes off his blazer and sets it on their dresser.

The brunet jumps in place once he sees his lover leaning on the door frame. "Jack! I didn't hear you coming in!" His hand was on his chest, clearly still spooked. He looks around, and he feels himself blush. "You kind of ruined my surprise."

Jack merely lunges at him, taking him in a hungry kiss. He wasn't even sure what he should do with his hands. He just grabbed the first thing his hands came to contact with.

Zach taps on his shoulder to make him stop. They part the kiss breathless, heavy exhales mingling. "I feel like this is better than any surprise." He chuckles as he gently unclasps the collar bar from his suit. He sets it on his nightstand.

Jack smiles too and returns to his lips. His hands settle on the top of his back and on his waist. "You smell really nice." He starts moving to his neck and lightly bites him. "I just wanna eat you up." With that, he pushes him to the bed and returns to kissing him.

The brunet opened his legs to accommodate him. Nevertheless, Jack isn't the only one making moves. Zach loosens his tie and starts unbuttoning his shirt.

The curly head is set on taking his time, like he always does. He's kissing his lips red as his hands move to squeeze every inch of his lover he could feel. He was desperate. And Zach is going to use that to his full advantage.

Once his shirt is unbuttoned, he moves to his belt and pants, making sure that his hand grasps his hardness. He feels Jack gasp against his lips. "Don't be such a fucking tease." He groans.

"What are you going to do about it?" Zach smirks as he starts palming him. Jack stopped moving for one second, as if he's registering what he said.

All it takes is one second. Really. In one second, Jack grabs him by the jaw ever so gently, as always. "Don't start something you can't finish, darling." His thumb caresses his jawline.

Zach sees something in his eyes that scares him—yet at the same time, it turned him on in such an exhilarating way. It's him who crashes their lips together and lets Jack consume him.

He responds just as intensely, hands moving to grab his thighs. Zach continues his little teasing, moving to unbutton and unzip Jack's dress pants.

The curly head lets the pants pool at his ankles before he kicks them off. He climbs in bed, making sure to redirect his lover to the middle of it. Jack starts attacking his neck, biting and sucking when the brunet squeezes him ever so slightly.

Before Jack keeps going, Zach removes his shirt. He also takes this to pull his dress shirt off, a mess of clothes on the floor. The brunet allows himself to touch his boyfriend's body, hands running through his torso. His hands accommodated each crease and bump, making sure to not miss a single inch of flesh.

Jack grabs his hands and pins them to the bed as he takes what he wants. His mouth slowly moves down his torso, eliciting all kinds of moans, groans, grunts, and whines from his lover. He eventually lets his wrists go and grabs his thighs. His hands run marathons on his legs, making sure to squeeze every time he reaches his butt.