Day 26: Hero

One way or another, Gabriel and Nathalie had ended up with Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. Not to make a wish, but to fight against the new butterfly villain.

Adrien and Marinette had been injured and left unable to fight. She worried for their safety but knew she and Gabriel had to focus on the upcoming battle.

Reluctantly, Nathalie told Plagg, "Claws out" and watched as the black and green spandex suit enveloped her, complete with a leather jacket. Silver buttons accentuated the suit and from what she could tell, the red in her hair had turned green. She hoped the heeled boots wouldn't be difficult to fight in, but if she could do it as Mayura, she could do it now.

She caught sight of her reflection in a car window, noticing with alarm that her eyes had fully become ice blue and seemed to glow.

Gabriel's red and black spotted outfit was fitted similarly to one of his suits. His look also reminded her of Mister Bug's. Red streaked his now-messy blond hair.

Despite everything, he smiled. "Look at us now, Nathalie. I never thought I'd see the day when we'd be heroes."

"It's hard to believe," she agreed. "Are you ready?"

"I hope so. If things go badly, perhaps we should switch Miraculous. You were always the best at making plans."