4-Baby Let The Games Begin

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments :)

At night everyone was on the dining hall. Liz and Katie arrived together laughing and said goodbye to each other as they parted different ways.

Liz walked next to the fire and stopped to talk a little to her friend.

"Hi Essie" she kissed her cheek and sat on the floor next to the girl.

"Hi Liz" the Godess greeted her "How was your day?"

"Good. I beat Annie in a fight, I taught Katie more things, I threw Conny to the lake, oh! And a new kid arrived, did you see him?" She sum up her day.

"Yes, the kid who killed the Minotaur, Percy Jackson?" She said and looked to Hermes's table where he was and whispered "Poor thing"

Liz frowned at that comment and stared at her. She started to think of reasons why he would be a poor thing. Then, she remembered her talk with Chiron and Dionysus, when they said that the new kid was another suspect of the Lightning thief.

"You don't really think that he stole it, do you?" She asked her friend in a low voice "Come on Hestia, look at him! He's a kid"

"I don't believe he did, but what I believe doesn't matter" she said in a calm voice.

"Well it should matter. You're one of the kids of Rhea and Kronos, like the big three. You should make yourself be heard" she said grabbing Hestia's hand making the Goddess laugh a little.

"My friend, you know that's not my wish. I am in charge of keeping the Home warm, and I am pleased to do so." She explained to Liz and she groaned.

She liked Hestia, she is not like the Olympians, who only care about Power. That's why she thought that she should have a seat at Olympus, who knows, maybe they learn something from her.

"Now, go to your table. We will see each other tomorrow"

She said goodbye to her and went to her table

•——•——•🏛️•——•——•

2 days had passed and they were preparing for Capture the flag. Annabeth had insisted Liz to have Percy on their side after she saw him control water to defend himself against Clarisse and her bullies. Annabeth and Liz were convinced that he was son of Poseidon, but Annabeth wasn't entirely sure.

Liz, on the other hand, was. Everything made sense to her, if he was son of Poseidon, that would explain why Zeus thought he stole the bolt.

"Okey, Counselors, come" Liz said and Annabeth, Luke and Charlie came closer to a map of the woods that was on the table.

Behind them, they were the others members of the Cabins. This time, the teams were Cabin Hermes, Hephaestus, and Athena against Demeter, Ares, Aphrodite, Apollo and Dionysus.

They were in Athena's cabin for a meeting where they would decide the plan.

"Half of Cabin 11 will stay near the flag to protect it, the other half will go through the middle, you will be the bait, make them go to you. Cabin 6 will go through The Southern Woods. A few of Cabin 10 will stay with the flag, the others I want you to split in two groups, one will go with Hermes's Cabin and the other with Athena's Cabin"

"You take this game very seriously, huh?" Percy whispered to Travis, so the others wouldn't listen.
Liz kept explaining the plan while they talked.

"This is a war simulation. This is where you learn if you would make it out alive in a fight, in the woods there are monsters, so you need to fight them and the other team" Travis explained while he listened to the plan. He had learned the hard way not to not listen to the plan. Last time, Liz had sent him to the infirmary for 2 days.